+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
@loveu
The last time that I called the Cic was last Feb.3, the agent told me that there's nothing to worry about my papers coz they got the Lc2 kit & my dependants medical. I need to wait till end of this month till March, & in case I didn't recv any email from them, I can call again to follow up. I guess it's part of the background check. I do hope that all of us waiting will have a quick update prior to our application. More prayer & patient to all of us & best luck.

Iuliia

Nov 13, 2014
An update.
My family got a request for additional documents today. No request for medical exam yet. Apparently it works differently for different countries.

I am September 2014 applicant with dependants.

cuchipot

Nov 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wonder girl27 said:
Hi everyone! Is there anyone applied PR in Sept 2014? I wondered how is your process so far? Get interview letter yet? Thanks guys :)
Hi, Wonder girl27,

I'm a September 2014 applicant ;D ;D

Jenil

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
rolene lj said:
@ Jenil! Thanks for your reply.
May I know when did u submit your Lc2 kit & when did your dependants done their medical. I'm May 2014 applicant for Open & Pr. Lc2 kit & dependant medical done Sept 2014.
Hi rolene, im still waiting for the lc2 kit and medical request, i submitted my pr app in march 2014 and in july2014 they ask for my additional doc like hours declaration, i was on vacation that time, so i send it by sept and until now, no response yet...thats why im calling them..

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
@Jenil
It's better if u will call the Cic regarding your concern. At least you will know the status of your application & until when u need to wait an email from them so u can pass the Lc2 kit & your dependant can have medical soon. In my case, after I sumit my application for OWP & Pr last May 2014, I got my 3 in 1 kit last July 31. My other close friend had their email for Lc2 kit first then next are email for dependant medical. & some other had email for medical first followed by email for Lc2 kit. I think it's really depend on the officer that had our application. But in your situation, it's better to call them for you to follow up. Have a nice day & I do hope that all great news for our application is coming in our way.

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi guys!
A friend of mine who got Ppr & interviewed last Nov. Recieved families visa yesterday. She got an email for Ppr last Nov.5 then after 3 days she got again an email for interview. She was interviewed at that same month of nov. Then after 6 weks of interviwed, she got her Pr card. She waited for more than 3 months after her dependants passed their pasport to the Embassy in Manila & she didn't got any response so she try to call the Cic in regards to his families visa & the agent told her to call the immigration in Manila to follow up. But she didn't know the Canadian embassy hotline in Manila so she tried to send an email to them. To her surprise, the Cic in Manila send her an email that her families visa was ready & it will be send to her dependant. Her dependant got their visa yesterday & it stated that it will expired till April 21. It sounds like from the month that they got their medical, Cic only gave them 9 months prior to the visa expiration. They got their medical last July, 2014, & my friend submit her lc2 kit last August 2014.

danielyn

Oct 22, 2009
rolene lj said:
Hi guys!
A friend of mine who got Ppr & interviewed last Nov. Recieved families visa yesterday. She got an email for Ppr last Nov.5 then after 3 days she got again an email for interview. She was interviewed at that same month of nov. Then after 6 weks of interviwed, she got her Pr card. She waited for more than 3 months after her dependants passed their pasport to the Embassy in Manila & she didn't got any response so she try to call the Cic in regards to his families visa & the agent told her to call the immigration in Manila to follow up. But she didn't know the Canadian embassy hotline in Manila so she tried to send an email to them. To her surprise, the Cic in Manila send her an email that her families visa was ready & it will be send to her dependant. Her dependant got their visa yesterday & it stated that it will expired till April 21. It sounds like from the month that they got their medical, Cic only gave them 9 months prior to the visa expiration. They got their medical last July, 2014, & my friend submit her lc2 kit last August 2014.

Hi! Do you know when your friend submitted her application?

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
@danielyn
My friend is from July 2013 applicant for OWP & Pr. She got her OWP last Oct.2013 then she got an email for Lc2 kit & dependant medical last June 2014.

danielyn

Oct 22, 2009
rolene lj said:
@ danielyn
My friend is from July 2013 applicant for OWP & Pr. She got her OWP last Oct.2013 then she got an email for Lc2 kit & dependant medical last June 2014.

Oh i see... Thanks! Hoping we're next.. :)

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
Do I still need to provide timesheets even if I never claimed any overtime work hours?

Should I submit all my paysilps or it doesn't have to be everything?

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
Marie1234 said:
Do I still need to provide timesheets even if I never claimed any overtime work hours?

Should I submit all my paysilps or it doesn't have to be everything?
It doesn't need the timesheet and it doesn't say in the document checklist, but for the payslip, it doesn't matter if u want to submit all..as for me, I submitted all my payslip for 24mos..
Some of my friends did not submit all., but still they process their papers and they didn't get any return application from CIC. So I guess it shud be fine whether u submit all or not, as long as u have the last 3 months payslip included

and please be sure it's clearly indicated the hours, wages and deductions your making. Thats all I can say., everyone has different situation

:p

caribgal84

Feb 15, 2015
Visa Office......
vegreville
NOC Code......
pr/owp
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Request
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
I want to know if I have to send all my payslips. Can my employer give me a letter stating my total hours my rate of pay my deduction for the 2 yrs. Or I need each and everyong of them? And what is this paper about evidence of payment to cra does my employer need to apply for that.

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
jpaulianne said:
It doesn't need the timesheet and it doesn't say in the document checklist, but for the payslip, it doesn't matter if u want to submit all..as for me, I submitted all my payslip for 24mos..
Some of my friends did not submit all., but still they process their papers and they didn't get any return application from CIC. So I guess it shud be fine whether u submit all or not, as long as u have the last 3 months payslip included

and please be sure it's clearly indicated the hours, wages and deductions your making. Thats all I can say., everyone has different situation

:p

Did you apply using option 2 as well? Coz the others are saying to submit the timesheets just to be sure. But it says on the check list timesheet for overtime workd hours claimed. But I was able to complete more than 3900 hours without overtime.

Star Member
May 3, 2011
Marie1234 said:

Did you apply using option 2 as well? Coz the others are saying to submit the timesheets just to be sure. But it says on the check list timesheet for overtime workd hours claimed. But I was able to complete more than 3900 hours without overtime.
Hi,
I applied for PR on option 2 (over 3900 hours with no over time) last October. I submitted timesheets because timesheets is on the checklist.