+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Star Member
May 3, 2011
frenchyfaith said:
Yeah, but I doubt they would want to give me a fake contract, because it's basically what it is then isn't it?
Yeah, but renewing work permit is much easier and quicker than finding a new employer and getting a new work permit.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Hi. My girlfriend applied for her permanent residence in October 15th and she got her AOR at the end of November.

Do you know more or less when she should expect her bowp?

Thank you!

Bhernzie

Aug 19, 2013
Hi just want to ask about the statement of earnings and wages is it payslip? Do i have to submit it all or just make a summary of it...my payslip is everyweek and does my employer need his signiture in my payslip even if his name is already there...my employer is old and has parkinson so its gonna be hard for him to sign all those payslip...TIA :)

cuchipot

Nov 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhernzie said:
Hi just want to ask about the statement of earnings and wages is it payslip? Do i have to submit it all or just make a summary of it...my payslip is everyweek and does my employer need his signiture in my payslip even if his name is already there...my employer is old and has parkinson so its gonna be hard for him to sign all those payslip...TIA :)
Hi Bhernzie,

I didn't submit any of my payslips. My employer just did a summary of all my wages and deductions and signed it. ;D

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
miglop2014 said:
Hi. My girlfriend applied for her permanent residence in October 15th and she got her AOR at the end of November.

Do you know more or less when she should expect her bowp?

Thank you!
im also waiting for my owp as well..received my applucation oct7,hoping to receive it ds week..its almost 3 months

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
jenrhea said:
im also waiting for my owp as well..received my applucation oct7,hoping to receive it ds week..its almost 3 months
I'll let you know when she receives it. Let's hope for the best :)

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
miglop2014 said:
I'll let you know when she receives it. Let's hope for the best :)
ok thanks.pls let me know if she receive it.

sweeti 1

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville , Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 January,2014
AOR Received.
6 February,2014 OWP- April 2014 AIP- 22 June,2014
Interview........
waiting

Bhernzie

Aug 19, 2013
PrincessKiusta said:
That is the same situation with my first child. I am married still tho in the Philippines. I have two kids with my ex. Our first child wasn't named after him and ex is not in the birth certificate either. The second kid has his name. Consultant's advice was to provide documents only for the second child since the first child doesn't have a father legally in the birth certificate. So what i did was, since my first child knows who her father is biologically, even though ex is not in the birth certificate and even if they didn't asked for it or maybe just have not yet asked, to make sure things will be ok in the event that the officer will question about the father of the first child, i have provided sworn statements /notarized documents covering both of my children authenticated by DFA and two signed IMM5604 forms for each of my children. I also have provided a cover letter explaining why i have additional documents for the first child in case the officer will wonder why. I hope i make sense to you and this will help.

You are very wecome. Merry Christmas!
Hi what if the father is willing to sign the IMM5604 Im not married to him my son is using my surname but my ex signed his birth certificate.Do I still need the custody paper or sworn statement?

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
hey guys!any news or update for owp?my application is 3 mos now but no owp yet.im feeling worried

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi guys!
Any update? Still no news news after my dependant done medical & submission of Lc2 kit last Sept.2014.
For any update from all of you will be appreciated. God bless.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Well, we have some great news here. I just picked up from the mailbox my girlfriend's open work permit. It was issued the 30th of December and it's valid for 2 years :) Her application was received the 15th of October.

PrincessKiusta

Nov 18, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhernzie said:
Hi what if the father is willing to sign the IMM5604 Im not married to him my son is using my surname but my ex signed his birth certificate.Do I still need the custody paper or sworn statement?
You don't need to provide a sworn statement anymore if the father signs the IMM5604.