+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Hime04

Jul 19, 2014
Oooooh said:
Hi, CIC got my application on August 12.
AOR August 28

I have just called to CIC to verify the status of my application. The agent said they are working on applications submitted before August 10th now. Also he told me not to expect for OWP until December as processing time is 4 months now (((
Hi Oooooh
Thank you for your information.
I received OWP Oct.22th.

sweeti 1

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville , Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 January,2014
AOR Received.
6 February,2014 OWP- April 2014 AIP- 22 June,2014
Interview........
waiting
Hi guys any update?

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Guys! I just called the Cic today because I want to update the status of my application. They informed me that it's still on process. I also asked them in regards to my daughter and husband medical result if it's already forward to them because my husband and my daughter had their medical separately. My daughter done her medical last sept.14 at St. Luke's Global city in Philippines and my husband done his medical last sept.21 in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The agent inform me that I can recieved an update again from the Cic by Dec. because the processing tooks 3 months after my family done medical and pass all the application kit and additional docs. Last sept.27. It's been 1 month this October that I'm waiting...so it means I need to wait for 2 months more till December. Best regards to all the Caregivers out there. I do hope that Our God Almighty will help and bless us to achieve our long waited journey and that is to have our Permanent Residence status and reunite our family here soon. To all forum member, just keep posting for the update. It will help us a lot. Thanks

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
rolene lj said:
Hi Guys! I just called the Cic today because I want to update the status of my application. They informed me that it's still on process. I also asked them in regards to my daughter and husband medical result if it's already forward to them because my husband and my daughter had their medical separately. My daughter done her medical last sept.14 at St. Luke's Global city in Philippines and my husband done his medical last sept.21 in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The agent inform me that I can recieved an update again from the Cic by Dec. because the processing tooks 3 months after my family done medical and pass all the application kit and additional docs. Last sept.27. It's been 1 month this October that I'm waiting...so it means I need to wait for 2 months more till December. Best regards to all the Caregivers out there. I do hope that Our God Almighty will help and bless us to achieve our long waited journey and that is to have our Permanent Residence status and reunite our family here soon. To all forum member, just keep posting for the update. It will help us a lot. Thanks

first of all congrats.konting tiis nalang at panahon matutupad na din ang mga panagarap natin. :D jusw wanna ask you a question regarding dun sa additional docs na hiningi sayo ng cic specifically nbi clearance.did you submit another set of nbi clearance besides the nbi clearance we submitted when we first applied for owp and pr?thanks in advance for your reply and also my dependants are on the process of doing their medical.tgal kasi i process ng nbi eh.pero kung required eh ive got no choice but to comply. :D

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi beau915! Thanks also. In regards to ur question, based on what i know..after we submit our Nbi clearance as one of the requirement in the checklist for the application for Permanent residency, we don't need to submit it again. In addition, for the LC2 kit & checklist it is more on our dependants document. Hoping that it will help you. Thanks

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi beau915! When I recv the"3 in 1 kit" from cic, its highlighted in the checklist what specific document and application form that I need to submit in behalf for my dependant. So u only need to submit all that is on highlighted on the list.

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
A final update on my application:

landed immigrant on October 28, 2014 at CIC Edmonton

Thank you so much to everyone here. May God bless those who are still patiently waiting for their application to get process. :)

Jenil

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
The Prayer to St Jude

O most holy apostle, Saint Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honoureth and invoketh thee universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, and of things almost despaired of.

Pray for me, who am so miserable. Make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help where help was almost despaired of.

Come to mine assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (here make your request) and that I may praise God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity.

I promise thee, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour, to always honour thee as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to thee.

Amen.

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
Jenil said:
The Prayer to St Jude

O most holy apostle, Saint Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honoureth and invoketh thee universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, and of things almost despaired of.

Pray for me, who am so miserable. Make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help where help was almost despaired of.

Come to mine assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (here make your request) and that I may praise God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity.

I promise thee, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour, to always honour thee as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to thee.

Amen.
I'm a devotee of St. Jude Thaddeus too and I always pray the novena every night. :)

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
rolene lj said:
Congrats blackeyes28! Hoping that our application for PR will be granted soon. God bless.
thanks so much @rolene lj . Good luck and may God bless u :)

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
Someone asked me to share my interview experience in CIC Edmonton, so here it is:

My interview was scheduled at 1pm last Tuesday. I arrived in Canada Place around 11am and there's a bunch of people already waiting in line. Most of them were live-in caregivers who were 2014 single applicants. Make sure to bring with you your passport, recent work permit, 2 copies of photos, landing fee and the landing interview letter. At around 12:45pm we were asked to fall in line to get our requirements checked. Next, we were back at the sitting area where we were asked to wait for our turn for the interview. There were two immigration officers who were doing the interviews, each officer was in small room. The interviews ahead of me were pretty quick. When it was my turn, I entered one of the small rooms and asked to be seated. The immigration officer who sent me the landing interview letter was the same person who did the interview. First she asked me if I was ever convicted of a crime, my answer was NO. Was ever refused to enter Canada, and I answered NO. Any undeclared dependents? I answered NONE. Before the interview, she also asked me to hand her my photos, work permit and passport. After that she gave me a chance to ask questions. You can't update your address during the interview, better update it before the interview schedule as the officer doesn't have access on that. PR card will be issued around 6-8 weeks. After the interview, she asked me to sign copies of my confirmation of permanent residence and stamped my passport. The officer also informed me that I can't go out of the country without my PR card. After that, she congratulated me and said that starting today (Oct. 28, 2014) I'm now a Permanent Resident of Canada. I thanked her and left the room. The entire process took about less than 10 minutes.

At the ground floor of the same building, there's a Service Canada, so I immediately went there to have my S.I.N.

Good luck to you guys!

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
blackeyes28 said:
Someone asked me to share my interview experience in CIC Edmonton, so here it is:

My interview was scheduled at 1pm last Tuesday. I arrived in Canada Place around 11am and there's a bunch of people already waiting in line. Most of them were live-in caregivers who were 2014 single applicants. Make sure to bring with you your passport, recent work permit, 2 copies of photos, landing fee and the landing interview letter. At around 12:45pm we were asked to fall in line to get our requirements checked. Next, we were back at the sitting area where we were asked to wait for our turn for the interview. There were two immigration officers who were doing the interviews, each officer was in small room. The interviews ahead of me were pretty quick. When it was my turn, I entered one of the small rooms and asked to be seated. The immigration officer who sent me the landing interview letter was the same person who did the interview. First she asked me if I was ever convicted of a crime, my answer was NO. Was ever refused to enter Canada, and I answered NO. Any undeclared dependents? I answered NONE. Before the interview, she also asked me to hand her my photos, work permit and passport. After that she gave me a chance to ask questions. You can't update your address during the interview, better update it before the interview schedule as the officer doesn't have access on that. PR card will be issued around 6-8 weeks. After the interview, she asked me to sign copies of my confirmation of permanent residence and stamped my passport. The officer also informed me that I can't go out of the country without my PR card. After that, she congratulated me and said that starting today (Oct. 28, 2014) I'm now a Permanent Resident of Canada. I thanked her and left the room. The entire process took about less than 10 minutes.

At the ground floor of the same building, there's a Service Canada, so I immediately went there to have my S.I.N.

Good luck to you guys!

congrats blackeyes!and thanks for sharing ur interview experienced..by the way are u single applicant?what is ur timeline agen?

margaux

Star Member
Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR/OWP applied: Feb. 2013; OWP Rec'd:May 2013
Doc's Request.
AIP & Docs Req : May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
PR approval & PPR 2/12/15
LANDED..........
Apr. 9, 2015
congrats blackeyes! thank you for sharing your interview experience.