+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

lucybear05

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
I have a question about my nanny's PR application. She has just received her AIP. It says they have enclosed a checklist of documents for dependants of live-in caregivers (it is enclosed). The letter then says "we have highlighted outstanding items on the checklist".

The checklist is quite long. Only a couple of things are highlighted. Is it OK if she only submits the highlighted items? Or must she submit everything on the checklist?

Thank you!

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
hi everyone! just got my owp last fri and simultaneously the request for medical for my dependants.submitted my application last july 2014.just wanna ask opinion of those done with their medical as to where's the best place to take it.sa st lukes ermita ba or sa global city? ask ko din how much was the medical(1 kid 1 adult) and matagal ba ang pag process ng medical.THANKS in advance sa mkksagot and Good luck to all of us applicants! :D

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
hi everyone! just got my owp last fri and simultaneously the request for medical for my dependants.submitted my application last july 2014.just wanna ask opinion of those done with their medical as to where's the best place to take it.sa st lukes ermita ba or sa global city? ask ko din how much was the medical(1 kid 1 adult) and matagal ba ang pag process ng medical.THANKS in advance sa mkksagot and Good luck to all of us applicants! :D

Truegirl

Jan 30, 2012
Yes i received new appointment letter just today. My new sched is on Nov 4 @ 8:30am.
Guys any input what are the questions on interview date?
Thanks a lot.

Oooooh

Oct 28, 2014
Hime04 said:
Hi I'm new here.
someone Aug and Sep applicants any up date?

I applied PR/OWP Aug.12
AOR Aug.28
Hi, CIC got my application on August 12.
AOR August 28

I have just called to CIC to verify the status of my application. The agent said they are working on applications submitted before August 10th now. Also he told me not to expect for OWP until December as processing time is 4 months now (((

Oooooh

Oct 28, 2014
beau915 said:
Could you please tell when exactly did you submit your application? Was it the very end of July?

Toronto23

Oct 15, 2012
I called CiC yesterday confirming they have received everything including med of my dependent and additional docs August 5 2014 she said it's still under process :p

Oooooh

Oct 28, 2014
Toronto23 said:
I called CiC yesterday confirming they have received everything including med of my dependent and additional docs August 5 2014 she said it's still under process :p
Hope Aug 5, will be done in a week or so. Keep us informed please.

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Thanks Toronto23 for the update! So it means I need to wait till Dec. for the update in my application from the immigration since my dependants was done their medical and simultaneously I passed all additional docs and checklist last Sept.

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Looney! I'm sorry for the late in my response to your question. In filling up for IMM 008, 1.) yes Economic yun. 2.)yes under Live in Caregiver yun 3)about dun sa question 3 that u are asking, yes u are included in the family members that is included in the application. I do hope it will help. Thanks

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
i received another email from cic. i think its the AIP email.just got a question to anyone who's done with the requirements about the nbi requirements.did guys u submit another nbi clearance besides the one .submitted when we applied initially for owp/pr. sobrang tagal kasi ng nbi i process eh.minsan nauubusan pa ng form tulad nangyari sakin nung una akong nag apply for nbi clearance.sana me makasagot sa katanungan ko esp those who are already PR.thanks in advance

teentinz

Jun 18, 2014
Hi! Update, i sent my application Sept 30,2014, got the email regarding the acknowledgement of my application saying they received it Oct 6, hoping my papers are ok and will wait for the next update