Interview........
Tomorrow
Passport Req..
Tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Hello baka madeny ka upon interview kung sbhin mo na ngpakasal ka..just a heads up my frend got denied on her interview because of marital status change..

Truegirl

Jan 30, 2012
notsniw817 said:
Hello baka madeny ka upon interview kung sbhin mo na ngpakasal ka..just a heads up my frend got denied on her interview because of marital status change..
Hi, why was your friend got denied? What's the reason?

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Viperzenia said:
Mylady how r u na... Miss chatting with you... I checked my application status at cic and it says "decision made on ur application... The office will contact you concerning this decision" but im not receiving any email yet from them.. What does it mean do you think approved kaya or reject...
Thanks
Your local CIC office will be the contacting you it is either by snail mail or email. If you did not commit representation or lie on your application then it is approved. But i understand your stress because i was once have that same idea. Just get all your immigration documents ready like all your old work permits, passpost and passport ID for your PR card. Congrats!!!

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Truegirl said:
Hi everyone.. Just wanna thank God for working out on my application for PR. Here's my timeline:

May 14, 2014 - applied for PR
June14, 2014 - AOR
Aug 2, 2014 - applied for OWP
Aug 14, 2014 - AIP for PR
Oct 7, 2014 - email received that my PR application has been processed completely.
Oct 15, 2014 - sched for interview received via snail mail. Interview date is OCT 17, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 - received OWP

UNFORTUNATELY I was not able to attend my interview last oct 17, 2014 as I am here in PH for vacation and I get married. I submitted letter of request to CIC for rescheduling on my interview. Is there anyone with the same case with me that during interview ammended her marital status from single to married? Do you think that will delay the processing of my papers? Any inputs or advices pls. Thank you so much.
Did you get married after your application was approved or you got married during the processing of your application? I assumed you got married after your application has been completed right? Then i think you should inform CIC about the change of your marital status before your interview schedule. Usually those who got married during the processing of their application and did not inform CIC of their change of marital status because they are thinking that single applicants get approved faster will be denied as it is considered as misrepresentation on your part. And if in case you get approved you will not be able to sponsor your husband as he is not examined in parallel of your application.

Truegirl

Jan 30, 2012
mylady833 said:
Did you get married after your application was approved or you got married during the processing of your application? I assumed you got married after your application has been completed right? Then i think you should inform CIC about the change of your marital status before your interview schedule. Usually those who got married during the processing of their application and did not inform CIC of their change of marital status because they are thinking that single applicants get approved faster will be denied as it is considered as misrepresentation on your part. And if in case you get approved you will not be able to sponsor your husband as he is not examined in parallel of your application.
Hello!
I received an email that the processing of my PR has been completed on Oct 7, 2014 and I got married on Oct 11, 2014. I plan to inform them about my change of marital status when I get back in Canada on end of this month.

hermy_ione

Feb 15, 2012
hello! I have another question I hope somebody could clarify it for me. What's the difference between statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions and record of wages and deductions? For the statement of earnings, my employer is going to make like a table or Exel but me and my employer are confused about the record of wages and deductions. I called CIC and the officer said record of wages is different from a T4. I called CRA and all they can provide for me is a T4 and an option C printout.Please for those who have submitted their application can you clarify it for me? thank you

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
hermy_ione said:
hello! I have another question I hope somebody could clarify it for me. What's the difference between statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions and record of wages and deductions? For the statement of earnings, my employer is going to make like a table or Exel but me and my employer are confused about the record of wages and deductions. I called CIC and the officer said record of wages is different from a T4. I called CRA and all they can provide for me is a T4 and an option C printout.Please for those who have submitted their application can you clarify it for me? thank you
statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions=monthly payslip that you receive from your employer
record of wages and deductions= T4 coming from your employer
option C= you need to request this to Canada Revenue

hermy_ione

Feb 15, 2012
blackeyes28 said:
statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions=monthly payslip that you receive from your employer
record of wages and deductions= T4 coming from your employer
option C= you need to request this to Canada Revenue

thank you!

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Truegirl said:
Hi everyone.. Just wanna thank God for working out on my application for PR. Here's my timeline:

May 14, 2014 - applied for PR
June14, 2014 - AOR
Aug 2, 2014 - applied for OWP
Aug 14, 2014 - AIP for PR
Oct 7, 2014 - email received that my PR application has been processed completely.
Oct 15, 2014 - sched for interview received via snail mail. Interview date is OCT 17, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 - received OWP

UNFORTUNATELY I was not able to attend my interview last oct 17, 2014 as I am here in PH for vacation and I get married. I submitted letter of request to CIC for rescheduling on my interview. Is there anyone with the same case with me that during interview ammended her marital status from single to married? Do you think that will delay the processing of my papers? Any inputs or advices pls. Thank you so much.

Have you received a new interview appointment? Im in the same situation.

Viperzenia

Aug 9, 2014
mylady833 said:
Your local CIC office will be the contacting you it is either by snail mail or email. If you did not commit representation or lie on your application then it is approved. But i understand your stress because i was once have that same idea. Just get all your immigration documents ready like all your old work permits, passpost and passport ID for your PR card. Congrats!!!
tnx so much mylady833...you've help me a lot in all my inquiries all the way for my PR its here :)... having my interview in 2 weeks time.
can i ask u again hope you don't mind is that all I need to bring in the day of my interview and whats the usual questions. thanks once again :-*

jas1525

Oct 4, 2012
Hi guys! Anyone have had an interview in CIC Hamilton? How long you have to wait for interview letter?

Thanks!

sweeti 1

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville , Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 January,2014
AOR Received.
6 February,2014 OWP- April 2014 AIP- 22 June,2014
Interview........
waiting
Hi guys any update?

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Same here...I am on waiting mode. My dependants are done with their medical last sept. I am also done with my dependants application checklist and docs on that same month. To all the forum member.. Please update me in case there is new update in your application..most specially to those who has the timeline like mine. Thanks and best regards to everyone.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Viperzenia said:
tnx so much mylady833...you've help me a lot in all my inquiries all the way for my PR its here :)... having my interview in 2 weeks time.
can i ask u again hope you don't mind is that all I need to bring in the day of my interview and whats the usual questions. thanks once again :-*

Bring the letter stating the inteview schedule, passport, all work permit ( as in lahat ng luma!!), passport ID for PR card. Questions are:personal questions like your full name, date of original entry in Canada and port of entry, if you are employed, if you have any problems with your current employer, dependants if any, marital status, do you have any criminal convictions or have been criminally charged?, if you have been issued a removal order to leave Canada? And the last one i forgot...anyway goodluck!!! Do not be late on your interview:)