+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Hime04! Based on my experience...I got my OWP after more than 2months of waiting. I passed my application for OWP & Pr last May 5, then got the confirmation by mail last June 12. I received my OWP last July 30 but it was dated July 23 when it was released. And on that same date of July 30, I got an email from Cic in regards for my families medical request and also a letter for my permanent residence eligibility but final decision has not been made unless they are done with medical and background check..They also send me the checklist for my dependant kit and other docs to submit. They also inform me to pay the Right for PermAnent Residence Fee. Hope that it will give u an idea. Best regards.

nanchay

Jul 29, 2014
Hello guys...can anyone tell me about in filling up the PR application on the country issue of passport if that new passport was requested here at canada philippine consulate...is it country of issue still philippines or canada?? My passport authorized issue is toronto..it is written in the passport beside the date of issue and expiry. I was so confused..coz i put it canada..but the agent who processed my application change it into Philippines(country of issue in my passport)..is it correct?. And he sent my application of open permit first..and the Permanent resident not yet submitted this time..mybe monday i will send It my PR application..is this okay or not? I followed only what my agent told me about how to fill up and what is the best he said..thank you...

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi looney! In regards to your question..you can passed the 3 in 1 kit anytime when u are ready. You don't need to wait for your dependant medical result. As the immigration stated, they gave us 60 days duedate for our dependants medical & 90 days for the 3 in 1 kit. But I case, we cannot meet that duedate, we need to inform the CIc about the reason why we don't comply on that schedule. Hope it will help you. Thanks and best regards.

hermy_ione

Feb 15, 2012
Hello everyone! I am going to submit my PR application under LCP soon but I'm confused with some of the requirements. I will be applying using option 1 and with regards to statement of earnings and deductions,my employer didn't give me a pay slip and I've read here that I can make my own table?How do I do that? Then for the record of wages and deductions,is it the T4? I've had 2 employers and I have the T4 for my previous one. Will it be possible to get a T4 with my present employer when I just started February this year?Isn't T4 given when the employer file for income tax at the beginning of the year?Thank u

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi nanchay! Yes, u will put Philippines as the place where your passport is issued eventhough u apply for that in Toronto. In my own opinion, it much advantage if u submit your application for OWP & Pr together. By the way, I am also from toronto

Star Member
May 3, 2011
hermy_ione said:
Hello everyone! I am going to submit my PR application under LCP soon but I'm confused with some of the requirements. I will be applying using option 1 and with regards to statement of earnings and deductions,my employer didn't give me a pay slip and I've read here that I can make my own table?How do I do that? Then for the record of wages and deductions,is it the T4? I've had 2 employers and I have the T4 for my previous one. Will it be possible to get a T4 with my present employer when I just started February this year?Isn't T4 given when the employer file for income tax at the beginning of the year?Thank u
statement of earnings and deductions needs to have hourly wage, hours worked, income, vacation pay, gross income, CPP, EI, Tax, room/board, total deduction, and net income. Since I'm paid twice a month, I fill out each month.
record of wages and deductions is T4. If you apply for RP before T4 2014 is issued, you don't need to submit it.

hermy_ione

Feb 15, 2012
02020202 said:
statement of earnings and deductions needs to have hourly wage, hours worked, income, vacation pay, gross income, CPP, EI, Tax, room/board, total deduction, and net income. Since I'm paid twice a month, I fill out each month.
record of wages and deductions is T4. If you apply for RP before T4 2014 is issued, you don't need to submit it.
So I can just make my own tabulation there is no format as long as the things you mentioned are present?thank u so much for your help!

Star Member
May 3, 2011
hermy_ione said:
So I can just make my own tabulation there is no format as long as the things you mentioned are present?thank u so much for your help!
Statement of earnings and deductions is payslip. There is no format, but it needs employer signature.

JOT KAUR

Oct 1, 2014
Hi dis is jot kaur married applicant husband is already in Canada on work permit we got our aip ,medical and fingerprints and Wat would be the next step. ?
::). Plz reply me as soon as possible :)

Viperzenia

Aug 9, 2014
mylady833 said:
Maybe she have submitted under option 1 for 24 months and yet at the time of her application she only have 23 months of worked that is why she is not qualified under option 1. This is not a refusal letter, this is called a procedural fairness letter, she only needs to submit supporting documents. As CIC suggested she is better to apply under option 2 and submit the supporting documents under option 2.

Mylady how r u na... Miss chatting with you... I checked my application status at cic and it says "decision made on ur application... The office will contact you concerning this decision" but im not receiving any email yet from them.. What does it mean do you think approved kaya or reject...
Thanks

Truegirl

Jan 30, 2012
Hi everyone.. Just wanna thank God for working out on my application for PR. Here's my timeline:

May 14, 2014 - applied for PR
June14, 2014 - AOR
Aug 2, 2014 - applied for OWP
Aug 14, 2014 - AIP for PR
Oct 7, 2014 - email received that my PR application has been processed completely.
Oct 15, 2014 - sched for interview received via snail mail. Interview date is OCT 17, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 - received OWP

UNFORTUNATELY I was not able to attend my interview last oct 17, 2014 as I am here in PH for vacation and I get married. I submitted letter of request to CIC for rescheduling on my interview. Is there anyone with the same case with me that during interview ammended her marital status from single to married? Do you think that will delay the processing of my papers? Any inputs or advices pls. Thank you so much.