+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

nees

Dec 3, 2013
hi dear
I m also from torornto is ur office etobicoke?
I am waiting for interview from 25th of June.
hopefully I am the next.

khaeye09 said:
Hi guys! Just want to share my timeline:

Jan 22 2014 - submitted application for OWP/PR
Feb 7 - application recieved
March 18 - OWP recieved
June 22 - AIP recieved via e-mail
June 23 - paid for Right of PR
July 29 - letter of appointment via e-mail
Aug 8 - scheduled interview

Single applicant from Toronto

To God be the Glory!

Mharnieyah

Mar 27, 2014
@teentinz
After the interview they will congratulate you because you are a permanent resident already...;)
Its a simple question about you.(ex.if u go on a vacation,if u are still living in the same address etc)you just need to tell the truth and be honest and you are good.after the interview,you are going to apply for the New SIN number.they are not issuing the card anymore.they are going to give u the paper and ur sin number in it...;)
Cic etobicoke

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Mharnieyah said:
@ iamannegee
Dec.2013 app.sent
Jan 2014 AOR
Feb 2014 received owp
June 2014 AIP
July 2014 became pr...;)
Congratulations!!!! Single or married?

Amaechidez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vhen said:
Hi guys just want to share that i received AIP and Medical request for my family

Married applicant
Application received april 17 ( AOR )
OWP approved - june 4 and received it on mail june 9,2014
Received AIP and MEDICAL INSTRUCTION AS WELL AS PAYMENT FOR Pr Fee today JULY 31,2014

God is really good and amazing..

Wishing you all to get yours soon.

GOODLUCK GUYS.

Hi Vhen..Congrats to you!!!!
I'm also married and have 2 children as dependants.
My application was received April 22, 2014.
Got my OWP approved in July 16, 2014.
Today, August 1, I received the email for the AIP and Medical Instruction for dependants.
I think that we are on the same "boat"....

Do we have to pay now for the right of PR before they get the result for Medical and the final approval?
And do we have to send the same documents that was on the checklist when we initially submitted the application for PR?
or do we just need to send them any outstanding documents that they require...like passport photos?
Thanks for any idea :)

superjazmine3

Jul 10, 2014
Mharnieyah said:
@ iamannegee,you will receive another email about the 490 dollars that u have to pay if u didn't pay it yet and the schedule of your interview and what to bring...;)
Good luck.I just finished my interview last monday.
Timeline pls? Thank u

Bluegold

Aug 2, 2014
Hi Superjazmine3

I sent my application for OWP and PR to CPC Vegreville MAY 20, 2014. On the 22 of th same month they received it, but I have not heard anything from them yet.

My status: Live-in caregiver. Single applicant with no dependants. I live and work in Edmonton.

superjazmine3 said:
Timeline pls? Thank u

Bluegold

Aug 2, 2014
Is it safe to leave Canada to visit the US and return having an Open Work Permit while PR is in process?
Would immigration at the border let me in if I show them:

1. Canada Open Work Permit.
2. Letter from current Canadian employer.
3. Current Canadian employment contract.
4. Entry Visa from Canada.

Thanks in advance.

Bluegold

Aug 2, 2014
Great news, rrsd0608! Where did you send your app? To Vegreville? Thanks for sharing!

rrsd0608 said:
Hello.I just phoned cic this morning and they said that they are currently processing application for open work permit received May15-24,2014 and for permanent residency applications received April 24,2014.
The AIP will receive after 4 months ( It's 4 months earlier from the time I phoned them last June 2014)
from the time they received our application and the whole process for permanent residency will be now 36 months which is a really good news for us. :) :) :)
Just hoping we will all receive our OWP and PR the soonest possible time. We need to be with our family. Keep on praying guys.God will always be there for us :)

yvrvic

Jul 19, 2014
Bluegold said:
Hi Superjazmine3

I sent my application for OWP and PR to CPC Vegreville MAY 20, 2014. On the 22 of th same month they received it, but I have not heard anything from them yet.

My status: Live-in caregiver. Single applicant with no dependants. I live and work in Edmonton.
You may want to check with CIC. My sister-inlaw sent her application May 29th, it was received on June 2nd. She received her AOR email on July 16th. Now she is waiting her OWP and AIP.

Did you check your blocked/spam folder that the email from CIC was not blocked ?

You can also go track your application status at the CIC website to see at what point of the process it is at. Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

Just use your Client Number or Receipt Number(from your Form 5401) plus your personal details.

Bluegold

Aug 2, 2014
Thank you so much yvrvic! I read somewhere here that they are quiting sending AOR letters. I keep checking my app online, even though it just says 'they received my application.' Nothing more. I check as well my spam box but there's nothing there. Can't wait to get my OWP!

yvrvic said:
You may want to check with CIC. My sister-inlaw sent her application May 29th, it was received on June 2nd. She received her AOR email on July 16th. Now she is waiting her OWP and AIP.

Did you check your blocked/spam folder that the email from CIC was not blocked ?

Just use your Client Number or Receipt Number(from your Form 5401) plus your personal details.

iamannegee

Sep 24, 2013
superjazmine3 said:
Timeline pls? Thank u
Single applicant
My Timeline:
March 24, 2014 - Application received by CIC
June 11, 2014 - OWP approved
July 31, 2014 - AIP for PR received thru email

waiting for the second email... Hope everything will turn out fine.

yvrvic

Jul 19, 2014
Bluegold said:
Thank you so much yvrvic! I read somewhere here that they are quiting sending AOR letters. I keep checking my app online, even though it just says 'they received my application.' Nothing more. I check as well my spam box but there's nothing there. Can't wait to get my OWP!
Yes, I believe they only send AOR via email now. Let us know when the OWP arrives, my sister in-law is about a week behind you. It same for her online, just says "Application Received" on June 2nd. Must just be sitting in a pile waiting for it's turn to be processed.