+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
superjazmine3 said:
Hi pauline, I know. I called CIC this morning, my OWP hasnt been approved til now but they will email the CIC so they can send my opw right away. Thank you. Im not that worried, i am ju surprised because it has been more than 2 months since i passed my application and i am expecting an opw buy God send me a much bigger blessing. Lets count our blessing. And i am praying for everybody else:) good luck to us. Single applicant!
Oh i see, You are a lucky girl! I actually pass my application on May 6, were im ahead of 3days from you, but i have a dependants, So will see..,anyway goodluck in everything! We are happy for you ;D :D :-*

GodBlessYou

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
cfbebe said:
Juhu just received my second email cpcv.
My application has been completed and the cic will contact me for the interview. I can also pay the fee now.

Timeline again.
application send feb 26
Received by cic march 3
opw issued may 21
First cpcv email that I can apply for pr june 26
Second cpcv email that application is completed and have to pay residence fee 490$ today july 17th.

:D guys hang in there you ll be next soon.
keep the faith!

Xo

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
that was so fast......

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
cfbebe said:
My application has been completed and the cic will contact me for the interview. I can also pay the fee now.

Timeline again.
application send feb 26
Received by cic march 3
opw issued may 21
Second cpcv email that application is completed and have to pay residence fee 490$ today july 17th.

keep the faith!

Xo
hi cfbebe
congrats!! good luck for yours future

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
cfbebe said:

Timeline again.
application send feb 26
Received by cic march 3
opw issued may 21

keep the faith!

Xo

Congrats! That was really fast even though you're single applicant. :)

John0624

Jun 21, 2014
teentinz said:
Hi i posted this on Hk police clearance thread but i didnt get a reply, maybe if i can here would be great,i got all my papers printed and will just fill out, im completing my requirements and will pass PR application on Sept

Hi, if i may ask where do i need to pay for HK processing of certificate, im planning to go to worldwide forensic scarborough at the end of the month, will get finger print, and are they gonna give you the printing right away? Thanks
===============================================================================================================
I think all that you need is in Hong Police Clearance Thread

jas1525

Oct 4, 2012
You have to pass all the requirements to hongkong police and make a bank draft addressing to hongkong police station.

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
hello again ;D got a question again 4 u guys.is it gonna be a problem if the name on the receipt of payment for owp/pr is my brother's name instead of me.it was so coz ive used his credit card to pay for the fee coz i dont have mine yet.too used to using cash hehehe i just dont wanna mess it up(my application)..pls i ineed info..thanks in advance and hoping its just gonna be fine.

thepretender2013

May 11, 2014
I have a very simple question, but its been bothering my mind eversince. So, i came to canada in july 20, 2012. I have worked for one employer only. I have never been out of the country for a vacation, in fact the only vacation time i have is every week ends off. I have never used my sick leave. There were months that i live with my employer 7 days a week. I plan to apply for option 1 (24 months). My question is: From july 20,2012 up to ths date, july 20,2014, does that make up 24 months? or should i allow extra time ( maybe 2 weeks or a whole month) to qualify for option 1? Thank you , i look forward to hearing your replies

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
thepretender2013 said:
I have a very simple question, but its been bothering my mind eversince. So, i came to canada in july 20, 2012. I have worked for one employer only. I have never been out of the country for a vacation, in fact the only vacation time i have is every week ends off. I have never used my sick leave. There were months that i live with my employer 7 days a week. I plan to apply for option 1 (24 months). My question is: From july 20,2012 up to ths date, july 20,2014, does that make up 24 months? or should i allow extra time ( maybe 2 weeks or a whole month) to qualify for option 1? Thank you , i look forward to hearing your replies
i think that will do coz i did the same thing...
I also didnt have any vacation. i just completed an exactly 24 months when i submitted my application. .
as long as you have your "statement of earnings" showing you completed your 24 months and it is signed by your employer,certifying you that you really worked for them in 24 months.
or if you really want to make sure then you can just finished the whole month of july. anyways, its just only two weeks.

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013

One question guys. Do I have to send the receipt of the right of permanent residence fee to cic or do I give it to them on the day of my interview?

X

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
cfbebe said:

One question guys. Do I have to send the receipt of the right of permanent residence fee to cic or do I give it to them on the day of my interview?

X
My LC1 printed 2 copies of the receipt and include one copy upon submission of our additional documents sent to cpcv and save another copy just in case needed during the interview.

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
beau915 said:
hello again ;D got a question again 4 u guys.is it gonna be a problem if the name on the receipt of payment for owp/pr is my brother's name instead of me.it was so coz ive used his credit card to pay for the fee coz i dont have mine yet.too used to using cash hehehe i just dont wanna mess it up(my application)..pls i ineed info..thanks in advance and hoping its just gonna be fine.
Honestly, i don't know the answer to your question but I suggest you attach his authorization letter with the receipt, or letter explaining your relationship with him and why his name is written instead of yours to avoid confusion with cic. ;)

thepretender2013

May 11, 2014
I used somebody else's credit card when i applied for work permit extension (as i don't have my own card yet). So i guess that' s fine as long as you have a receipt of payment.

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
thepretender2013 said:
I used somebody else's credit card when i applied for work permit extension (as i don't have my own card yet). So i guess that' s fine as long as you have a receipt of payment.
thanks the pretender and strawberry28 for the answer.i guess ill just have to explain it to them then.the last time i applied for extension i used my employers credit card and her name did not show on the receipt.maybe its a new thing they have just done.thanks again..