+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

CGToronto

Sep 8, 2013
CGToronto said:
Just want to share my timeline:

CIC received my application: 10 April 2014
Waiting for OWP mail (phoned CIC, accdng to them OWP had been approved, mailed 10 Jul 2014)

Thanks be to God :D

Received OWP 17Jul2014 :)

superjazmine3

Jul 10, 2014
Hello just want to share i received an email from CIC Vegreville, that I am approved in principle for my PR Application. CIC received my application May 9, 2014. Didnt received an open permit yet. I think its on its way na. I should call CIC. Thanks be to God! :)

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Juhu just received my second email cpcv.
My application has been completed and the cic will contact me for the interview. I can also pay the fee now.

Timeline again.
application send feb 26
Received by cic march 3
opw issued may 21
First cpcv email that I can apply for pr june 26
Second cpcv email that application is completed and have to pay residence fee 490$ today july 17th.

:D guys hang in there you ll be next soon.
keep the faith!

Xo

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
cfbebe said:
Oh yes forgot...

Single applicant from Ontario. Applied under option 2.
:)
Congrats!

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
cfbebe said:
Oh yes forgot...

Single applicant from Ontario. Applied under option 2.
:)
that was fast @cfbebe! congrats! :)

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
hi...newbie here..:D i just noticed that single applicants under LICP get processed more quickly than those with dependents.congrats to all. :D im also under LICP and ill be submitting may application for OWP/PR tom or sat.im using the option 1(24months).just got a question regarding the manner of which im gonna send the application for OWP/PR...do i need to submit the OWP and PR in one envelope or do i have to submit it individually? coz i noticed that the office that process OWP have a different zip code..im just freaked out that they may get lost in the mail.hehehe thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. God Bless to us applicants..

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
superjazmine3 said:
Hello just want to share i received an email from CIC Vegreville, that I am approved in principle for my PR Application. CIC received my application May 9, 2014. Didnt received an open permit yet. I think its on its way na. I should call CIC. Thanks be to God! :)
Seriously!? Wow! Usually OWP comes first before AIP, your's is different.. :eek:

Are u a single or married applicant?

But, im glad u got ur AIP, congrats ;)

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
cfbebe said:
My application has been completed and the cic will contact me for the interview. I can also pay the fee now.

Timeline again.
application send feb 26
Received by cic march 3
opw issued may 21
Second cpcv email that application is completed and have to pay residence fee 490$ today july 17th.

:D guys hang in there you ll be next so
keep the faith!

Xo
Congrats ;D

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
beau915 said:
hi...newbie here..:D i just noticed that single applicants under LICP get processed more quickly than those with dependents.congrats to all. :D im also under LICP and ill be submitting may application for OWP/PR tom or sat.im using the option 1(24months).just got a question regarding the manner of which im gonna send the application for OWP/PR...do i need to submit the OWP and PR in one envelope or do i have to submit it individually? coz i noticed that the office that process OWP have a different zip code..im just freaked out that they may get lost in the mail.hehehe thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. God Bless to us applicants..
Mine are both in one envelope, i believed most of the people here did the same thing.. Goodluck in your application ;D

CGToronto

Sep 8, 2013
cfbebe said:

Timeline again.
application send feb 26
Received by cic march 3
opw issued may 21

:D guys hang in there you ll be next soon.
keep the faith!

Xo
congrats! :)

CGToronto

Sep 8, 2013
superjazmine3 said:
Congrats! :)

superjazmine3

Jul 10, 2014
jpaulianne said:
Seriously!? Wow! Usually OWP comes first before AIP, your's is different.. :eek:

Hi pauline, I know. I called CIC this morning, my OWP hasnt been approved til now but they will email the CIC so they can send my opw right away. Thank you. Im not that worried, i am ju surprised because it has been more than 2 months since i passed my application and i am expecting an opw buy God send me a much bigger blessing. Lets count our blessing. And i am praying for everybody else:) good luck to us

superjazmine3

Jul 10, 2014
jpaulianne said:

Hi pauline, I know. I called CIC this morning, my OWP hasnt been approved til now but they will email the CIC so they can send my opw right away. Thank you. Im not that worried, i am ju surprised because it has been more than 2 months since i passed my application and i am expecting an opw buy God send me a much bigger blessing. Lets count our blessing. And i am praying for everybody else:) good luck to us. Single applicant!