Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Julsen said:
Praise GOD!!! My dependant (son) got his visa, approximately 3 weeks after i got my PR. His visa validity is june 2015- Nov 2015.
Have to get him here by then, ticket prices are soaring right now. I had thought the visa is usually valid for a year. Anyways, I'm over the moon :)
Congratulations Julsen!!! I am happy for you... :) :)

Our medical expired already but still no update from cic and that makes me sad but another thing that mAde me more unhappy is this forum which is one of my outlets but i am confused why i was banned from posting and sending personal messages for a long time already. This is not my ip address that is why i was able to logged in but i cannot do this all the time justt to post or reply.

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
clairelyza said:
its nit always valid for a year, my dependants visa was only valid for 3 weeks thats why i have to rush and get them from philippines to bad i end up not travelling with them to canada because of that stupid travel documents. So i let my kids travel with my friend last june 18 and we are supposed to travel all together on june 28th but since their visa will be expired on july 1st i let them go other wise they couldn't make it because i was waiting for my travel documents and i didnt know if it will come before the 28th but still thankful they are all settle now here in canada.
I'm happy you were able to still get them here. I wonder why they give such short period for the visa, and then don't give the PR card in time so we can travel to get our families. It's crazy!

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Strawberry28 said:

Our medical expired already but still no update from cic and that makes me sad but another thing that mAde me more unhappy is this forum which is one of my outlets but i am confused why i was banned from posting and sending personal messages for a long time already. This is not my ip address that is why i was able to logged in but i cannot do this all the time justt to post or reply.
Great to read from you strawberry, though i'm sad that you still haven't receieved any word from CIC. Have you called them recently?
I really wonder what happened with them banning you from the site? It's so confusing. Yes, this site is the main outlet by which we communicate, get help, and stay in touch. I think it must have been some sort of error.
Yours is coming soon. Don't give up strawberry, you will get everything sorted out soon. It is well!
GOD bless you. I will keep checking back, so do keep us posted.

whitehorn

Jan 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strawberry28 said:

ganon din nangyari sa akin banned ako cant send msg and post pag nasa bahay ako pero pag data ng cellphone ko gamit ay ok naman... anyways try muna ba mag follow up sa cic about your medical na expire na kasi ung akin tinawagan ng lc1 ko na lapit na mag expire ung medical ko 3mnths before mag expire nag update na siya sa cic kai 2months before mag expire pinadalhan kami ng reassement/remedical at yun toluy2x na

Petrashka

Jun 15, 2015
clairelyza said:
its nit always valid for a year, my dependants visa was only valid for 3 weeks thats why i have to rush and get them from philippines to bad i end up not travelling with them to canada because of that stupid travel documents. So i let my kids travel with my friend last june 18 and we are supposed to travel all together on june 28th but since their visa will be expired on july 1st i let them go other wise they couldn't make it because i was waiting for my travel documents and i didnt know if it will come before the 28th but still thankful they are all settle now here in canada.
hi clairelyza! what do they require if you travel back to canada with your family? do they need a valid TRV on your passport and your copr? or they need your pr card? what if i want to be with them going back to canada? cause as soon as get landed, i wanna go home and accompany them back here. ( i heard they take the permit you have after the interview) please let me know so i can prepare. cause i still have a valid trv till 2017 on my passport but not sure if that's all i need to travel back.thanks a bunch.. :D

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
whitehorn said:
ganon din nangyari sa akin banned ako cant send msg and post pag nasa bahay ako pero pag data ng cellphone ko gamit ay ok naman... anyways try muna ba mag follow up sa cic about your medical na expire na kasi ung akin tinawagan ng lc1 ko na lapit na mag expire ung medical ko 3mnths before mag expire nag update na siya sa cic kai 2months before mag expire pinadalhan kami ng reassement/remedical at yun toluy2x na
Thanks whitehorn!
Cel's data na nga gamit ko kaya lang prepaid akin kaya kelngan pa mag load
Haaaaaay pahirap din.

Hindi na nagfollow up sa phone hubby ko kz ang hirap na maka tawag
Pero may letter kami ni insert ng mag send kami ng additional docs last march
Pero wala pa din kahit ano nkk lungkot na.

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Lovelybird said:
My husband received his passport request last wednesday July 15
Congrats lovelybird! :) :D
You will soon be reunited with your hubby.

I hope to receive any update for our family from cic very soon since almost all the members of this 2013 thread were approved already while im left behind and that"s really testing my patience... :( :(

whitehorn

Jan 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Petrashka said:
hi clairelyza! what do they require if you travel back to canada with your family? do they need a valid TRV on your passport and your copr? or they need your pr card? what if i want to be with them going back to canada? cause as soon as get landed, i wanna go home and accompany them back here. ( i heard they take the permit you have after the interview) please let me know so i can prepare. cause i still have a valid trv till 2017 on my passport but not sure if that's all i need to travel back.thanks a bunch.. :D
hi po .........pag ng interview mo so pr kana po void napo yan trv mo. need muna ung pr card mo or kuha kana ng bago document kasi di kana worker immigrant kana....correct me if im wrong.... kasi ganito din sa wife ko uwi sana sya para sabay kami papunta canada kaso ung trv nya void na pag tapos ng interview nya ni lagyan ng void sa officer need nya ung pr card or kuha sya ng bagong doc..

Petrashka

Jun 15, 2015
whitehorn said:
hi po .........pag ng interview mo so pr kana po void napo yan trv mo. need muna ung pr card mo or kuha kana ng bago document kasi di kana worker immigrant kana....correct me if im wrong.... kasi ganito din sa wife ko uwi sana sya para sabay kami papunta canada kaso ung trv nya void na pag tapos ng interview nya ni lagyan ng void sa officer need nya ung pr card or kuha sya ng bagong doc..
:eek: gnun po ba.. so hnd rn pla q agd mkkauwi kng sunduin q cla. gus2 q sna ksma nla q pblik pra msaya ;D
mtgal p yt mrcv ung pr card pgka landed. any idea po kng mtgal ng travel docs dmting? ibg po b sbhin ikaw nlng nag travel mg isa ppnta canada?
thank you whitehorn! ;)

whitehorn

Jan 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Petrashka said:
:eek: gnun po ba.. so hnd rn pla q agd mkkauwi kng sunduin q cla. gus2 q sna ksma nla q pblik pra msaya ;D
mtgal p yt mrcv ung pr card pgka landed. any idea po kng mtgal ng travel docs dmting? ibg po b sbhin ikaw nlng nag travel mg isa ppnta canada?
thank you whitehorn! ;)
pr card 8 weeks pa ddeliver lang yan sayo... regarding naman sa doc di na kumuha wife ko kasi hassle na daw kaya ako nalng mag isa pumunta ng canda....

Petrashka

Jun 15, 2015
whitehorn said:
pr card 8 weeks pa ddeliver lang yan sayo... regarding naman sa doc di na kumuha wife ko kasi hassle na daw kaya ako nalng mag isa pumunta ng canda....
i see... glad you're here na. i just really want to be with them para happy travel.. anyways, thank you for your response.. :D

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Hi Everyone,
Was just wondering if anyone received their PR card recently. It's supposed to take 8weeks, apparently it's taking much longer. The waiting NEVER ends! :(