June 2013
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
June 4, 2014
Med's Done....
June 20, 2014
pat1181 said:
As far as I know, you need to send it to your LC1 and she will include it in her application along with the other required docs.
Oh okay..thank you so much

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
randomly read about this Bring Forward date ... bec i read in other thread some applicants were given certain dates to wait and expect follow ups from cic ... :) jst want to share

All about BF'D :
-Only for some of us who didn't know...

BF'D is an acronym for "Bring Forward Date" in the Canadian PR processing system. Usually our file moves from BF'D to BF'D, as it is the day/date next earmarked by our VO to check our file. This actually serves to eliminate unnecessary clogging of the system... that if there is nothing further to add in a particular file, the VO moves to another case file to work on, rather than holding onto the same one.

What happens on a BF'D
In simple terms it is the date that the file will be looked at [again], assessed, reviewed by your case handling officer at the CHC. S/he will check if anything is lacking, any further queries to be made [to you], any documents to be asked or if any decisive action is to be made/taken. Basically it serves as a 'Reminder Tool' to the case processing officer & that your file is not 'forgotten'.

Now, if the VO observes that something is lacking [that which was asked for], s/he will probably attempt to contact you on this BF'D day and mark another BF'D on your file. This depends on the subject of check [the all time phrase 'Case-to-Case' basis]. Sometimes, if the check report warrants, the VO might not give you another opportunity and take a decisive action. Note: The situation is fluid & no one can really provide a sanguine comment on it.

Will the file be 'only' looked at a BF'D
No. If something like reports, results, documents etc. [eg. background/security checks] comes to the CHC in between, your file gets opened and assessed. However, if nothing is received in between, you get another BF'D. Note once again: If they are waiting for something and it comes as expected then the file continues to be processed further, if not then the file will be next reviewed on the BFD 'only'.

An Example
Every time we get a letter/email from the CHC -it carries a 'time limit' to submit something, right? Say 45 days, 60 days or 90 days... the ending day of that time limit is our next BF'D. As an example, if the CHC sent you a medical request [alongwith the forms] on 02 Jan 2010; and it carries a 60 day's deadline -it means your file has been marked with the next BF'D of 01 Mar 2010.

However, if your medical results are received before the BF'D [01 Mar 2010], say on 05 Feb 2010 -your file will be further processed on that day itself [05 Feb 2010]. If the med results didn't come by earlier, then it will be opened on 01 Mar 2010 -the BF'D day.

How many BF'Ds we get
Some BF'Ds are 'routine', as exampled above. Then there are some which is either case generated or because of us. By 'case generated' I mean, [eg.] if one's Security Report is pending from an external agency -the VO gives a BF'D & waits. If the report comes in time, action is taken. If it doesn't, one gets another BF'D. And the situation continues...

By 'because of us'* I mean if the VO had asked us for a document [or a couple of them]. It is wise that we proceed to submit the document/s asap. Reason? The case moves faster [read: it'll open before the BF'D]. If we don't, s/he may try to contact us on the BF'D day & log another BF'D on our file [result: Delay/s].

Delays due to BF'Ds
As stated above, except the 'routine' ones, other BF'Ds do delay our process. At the least [best scenario] each BF'D would be a month apart. Some might be more. The ideal action on our part is to submit anything that has been asked for asap. That would negate a BF'D. However, there can be times that something we just might not be able to send asap. In that case we 'must' send it by the 'deadline' -that'd avoid another BF'D, won't it?

*Many Consultants [so called agents] erroneously advise us otherwise. Stating, "Oh you got the meds, don't worry you have time till 60 days to do it". That's a 'bull'. I'd advise -do it asap, if the speed of your case process matters to you.

This post I chose to write 'coz many members are either clueless about the BF'D issue or take it lightly. Which, albeit causes delays [without our actual intention]. Moreover, there are repeated queries on the subject in various threads. I hope this helped...
Qorax

this is the info share by qorax

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
Hi guys! I received my AIP and medical instruction for my non accompanying dependant this afternoon. ;D but in the letter a checklist of forms for my daughter is included, but i did enclosed all thses forms when i submitted my pr app. Do i have to resubmit the forms? But the only outstanding requirements that they highlighted was the medical part. Im confused :eek: do i have to resend the forms and tell cic that i submitted already or ill just complete the medical of my child... Any same experience out there? Kindly share plssss :'( and another question is do i have to pay for my pr fee right away?

rsjm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila - Vegreville
App. Filed.......
LC1 - 31-12-2010 LC2 - 22-04-2013
Doc's Request.
NBI and RPRF received at Vegreville on 08-04-2014
AOR Received.
LC2 - 16-08-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-03-2014
Interview........
12-06-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014 delivered July 11, 2014
LANDED..........
10-08-2014
Jeebrel said:
Hi guys! I received my AIP and medical instruction for my non accompanying dependant this afternoon. ;D but in the letter a checklist of forms for my daughter is included, but i did enclosed all thses forms when i submitted my pr app. Do i have to resubmit the forms? But the only outstanding requirements that they highlighted was the medical part. Im confused :eek: do i have to resend the forms and tell cic that i submitted already or ill just complete the medical of my child... Any same experience out there? Kindly share plssss :'( and another question is do i have to pay for my pr fee right away?
Accompanying or not accompanying dependents must submit immigration forms. Better call CIC for clarification. :)

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intrach said:
Hi guys, so im done with my medical exam and the staff told me to scan my medical exam receipt and send it to the embassy..so my question is wether to send it to cem or to vegreville since vegreville was the one to email me my medical form...i've decided to send it to both of them but i don't know what their emails are..can somebody help me out? Thank you..
@intrarch, may I know who told you to send the medical exam receipt? The ones from the clinic where you took your medical exam or did you received a notice from embassy that you need to send back the receipt? also, may I know where did you took your medical exam? are you from the philippines?

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, for those dependants who already took their medical exam (specially from St Lukes or IOM Manila Health Center), did you include the medical exam receipts when you submitted your docs?

Thanks again and god bless us all! :)

tedabi

Oct 8, 2009
Hi guys! So happy to see a lot of us have received AIP and 3 in 1 kit :D so after our dependants medical and document submission, you know how long will it take for us to be interviewed and given our PR? Thanks!

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Got my AIP today!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Got the email today.
I have a dependant son and the letter states that the office back home will be contacting my family concerning the medicals. Does this mean that the medical forms will be sent back home?
Is anyone else in a similar situation? I read that some people received their medical forms here. Please what's the next step?

Congrats to everyone who got their AIPs, and those still waiting, yours is next :)
God is great!

Lovelybird

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Hi Julsen congrats!! And this is exciting!! Me and my husband always check the thread and if you applied august it means they are near november?? Are you from the philippines too??

intrach

Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
June 4, 2014
Med's Done....
June 20, 2014
Reshi said:
@ intrarch, may I know who told you to send the medical exam receipt? The ones from the clinic where you took your medical exam or did you received a notice from embassy that you need to send back the receipt? also, may I know where did you took your medical exam? are you from the philippines?
I am from the Philippines, i took my medical exam in cebu...the medical staff told me to email the receipt to the embassy as proof of medical completion since we are given only 60 days to have the medical exam...but asking around i found out that i don't have to email them but send the receipt to my wife which is in canada and it will be included in the submission of the other forms..

Lovelybird

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Hi zairylle congratulations!! Can i ask if you have any dependents and if you are from the philippines?? And the province you are in canada.. This is definitely good news for all of us:)))

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
based on my obsesrvations ...batch 2013 is the luckiest batch of all :) PRAISE THE LORD :) may HE continue his blessings to all of us and may all our wishes to get our PR and our LOVEones be here in CANADA this YEAR !!! :p

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
jacky0025 said:
based on my obsesrvations ...batch 2013 is the luckiest batch of all :) PRAISE THE LORD :) may HE continue his blessings to all of us and may all our wishes to get our PR and our LOVEones be here in CANADA this YEAR !!! :p
AMEN!!! :p

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Lovelybird said:
Hi Julsen congrats!! And this is exciting!! Me and my husband always check the thread and if you applied august it means they are near november?? Are you from the philippines too??
Thanks Lovelybird:) It is truly exciting! I'm not from the philippines, but i did apply in ontario. What province did you apply from? It's like someone mentioned; 2013 applicants are really lucky indeed:). I 'm sure you are next:)