+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

Kiena

Apr 11, 2014
Question: Im a caregiver graduate but no work experience. I did OJT at school. Is the immigration particular with the OJT hrs or work experience? Or you are qualified as long as you did 6months classroom training? Thanks

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
Kiena said:
Question: Im a caregiver graduate but no work experience. I did OJT at school. Is the immigration particular with the OJT hrs or work experience? Or you are qualified as long as you did 6months classroom training? Thanks
read this.. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp goodluck.

Kiena

Apr 11, 2014
BicolanoMan said:
read this.. goodluck.
hi! Thanks for replying. I have read that already, and there is no nu ber of hrs for OJT required. However, my classmates and I were just worried. I see that u are already processing your papers. On the forms,u weren't asked for the hours? Thanks!

tedabi

Oct 8, 2009
Hi All,

It's been two weeks since I had my medical examinations done, I assume everything went well since I was not asked to come back for further examination but still my ecas status is the same:

We received your application May 21, 2013.

I'm starting to worry and also getting anxious why it is taking too long for my application to move forward and reach the next step of processing. As far as medical issues are concern, I have no medical problems ever since. Guys I just have a clarification for the people who already received their OWP, what is the next step or what should I expect to get next from CIC after they issue the OWP? I haven't gotten any yet(no mails or emails) aside from the medical request email i received on March 25, 2014. :(

May 16, 2013 PR/OWP sent
May 21, 2013 CIC received PR/OWP
August 21, 2013 OWP received
March 25, 2014 Received medical request email
March 28, 2014 Had medical done

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
any aip luck for early 2013 married applicants yet? c",)

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one November 2013 single applicant received their AIP?

laine06

Jul 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
gossipgirl said:
gracylhou said:
thanks for responding Gossipgirl., am also waiting for my interview letter., im from Ottawa
[/quoteOh yeah just wait it'll come.
hi gossipgirl just wanna ask ypour timekine.. and how long before you received your second letter? i have been reading the thread and almost everybody got their second letter and interview already.. my ecas says medical received and i received my 1st letter last March 17... thank you

laine06

Jul 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
may25 said:
Hi everyone, just check my e-cas and it said "Medical result have been received"
I m a single applicant, i wondered why? i did not submit anything yet? I received my AIP last March 14,2014.
hi may25 I have been reading threads I saw we received our AIP at the same time (March 14) and my ecas also says medical result received .. and I didn't received the second letter yet.. i was wondering if you receive yours already? Looks like everybody here receives it already.. what is your timeline by the way? thank you

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
laine06 said:
hi may25 I have been reading threads I saw we received our AIP at the same time (March 14) and my ecas also says medical result received .. and I didn't received the second letter yet.. i was wondering if you receive yours already? Looks like everybody here receives it already.. what is your timeline by the way? thank you
We are in same boat then but I got aip on March 13 and they asked for fingerprints all done and already sent until now nothing new and ecase is medicals received and if you dont mind can I ask where are you from I mean which province?

laine06

Jul 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
luckbymyside said:
We are in same boat then but I got aip on March 13 and they asked for fingerprints all done and already sent until now nothing new and ecase is medicals received and if you dont mind can I ask where are you from I mean which province?
hi luckybymyside they didn't ask for my fingerprint... but I still dont have the second letter and my ecase also states medical received.. I'm from Ontario...

gossipgirl

Mar 20, 2011
luckbymyside said:
2 weeks after the first letter and 2 days after the second one 4 my interview