Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicajean26 said:
i just want to ask so you have to fill up imm008 twice if you have 2 dependants ? for example my husband imm008 and my daughter imm008?my daugther is 12 years old so all dependants will have imm008? where will you paste the picture? it says in the document checklist that 6 pictures passport size and past it to imm008 thanks all your insight is appreciated
yes.it should be all dependent including children ,photo just used paper clip to attached to IMM0008.

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
natsy said:
who among here who has submitted dependant/s's additional form (as per 3-in-1 kit request)? any news/update if you received pr interview yet? thanks...c",)
hi natsy, I already submitted the forms too but no word from CIC yet. Just want to ask, which will come first, the pr interview or the passport request for our dependents? thanks again

jelateen

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2013 (married)
Doc's Request.
AIP may 29 2014
File Transfer...
Lc2 kit sent June 26 2014
Med's Request
May 30 2014
Med's Done....
June 20 2014
Interview........
March 03, 2015
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 03, 2015
marjine said:
hi what I do on mine is a fill up as my husband all info, put his name and I just sign it.it explain on the kit that it should be all of your dependent gonna fill up the form , so it should be their info not our because we already fill up ours before we pass for OWP and PR right? that's what iam understand.
Thanks marjine.. Yes youre right. I contacted cic again today to verify on what should I put on the forms. Thanks for all your responses... God bless.. I'll send my lc2 tomorrow.. :)

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicajean26 said:
i just want to ask so you have to fill up imm008 twice if you have 2 dependants ? for example my husband imm008 and my daughter imm008?my daugther is 12 years old so all dependants will have imm008? where will you paste the picture? it says in the document checklist that 6 pictures passport size and past it to imm008 thanks all your insight is appreciated
Hi,

I submitted mine already last June 12th and what I did for IMM008 as per the agent (when I called to verify) if you have kids over the age of 18 they they have to do a separate IMM008 but if they are minorrs, like mine 13, 10, 6 I just put it under one IMM008 for my husband and add dependent.

Hope it helps.. :)

piggyoinkoink

Jun 26, 2014
hi there everyone i just found this forum and i want to share our timeline

PR/owp applied : May 2013
AIP/3in1 kit: March 17, 2014
Medicals done: April 4, 2014
= medicals forward to cic May 7, 2014.

LC1: ECAs last update was medical results has been received. (i think it changed May 13, 2014)

LC2: ECAS still not working.

my husband called cic to ask for an update the call center told him that for my LC1 security , and criminal check has been FINALLIZED...but for me it is not started yet... and for that we have to wait for around 4 mons for them to finish processing it .... wait wait again..... :( anyone with same timeline with us???

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the info @ piggyoinkoink. You mean the CIC told your husband that the normal processing for dependents is 4 months? Also, you mentioned that your LC1 eCAS was updated to "Medical Recieved" while your LC2 eCAS is still not working, you mean there is a different website to check the LC2 status? Sorry, I'm just a little bit confused coz when I check mine on the eCAS website (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas) it still says "Application Received" though I already passed all the needed additional forms and my dependent's medical result was already forwarded to CIC last June 19 2014. Thanks again.

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Medicals with immunizations for us LC2 were done today, June 27, 2014 at St. Lukes Ermita. ;)

emaseb

Jan 11, 2011
Hello everyone!
Im new to this thread. Just wanted to share my timeline:

OWP/PR applied: Nov 27, 2013
OWP received: Feb 28, 2014
AIP/ 1st email: June 8, 2014
2nd email: still waiting....

Guys, how long does it usually take for me to receive the 2nd email? Anyone with the same timeline as I have? ;)

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
emaseb said:
Hello everyone!
Im new to this thread. Just wanted to share my timeline:

OWP/PR applied: Nov 27, 2014
OWP received: Feb 28, 2014
AIP/ 1st email: June 8, 2014
2nd email: still waiting....

Guys, how long does it usually take for me to receive the 2nd email? Anyone with the same timeline as I have? ;)

Hi I'm nov 13 applicant, received AIP email June 10. Haven't receive the 2nd email. So I'm debating if I should pay the 490 fee or just wait for the second email. Have you paid yours? I'm from calgary single applicant

piggyoinkoink

Jun 26, 2014
hi yes thats what she said bec after we sent the lc2 kit cic received it April 16,2014 my husband called few weeks from that day and what they said they are doing security check for my husband ... then last week he called and they said they just finalized security abd criminal check for him ... whats left is sec/crim check for me lc2....and she said 4mons to wait for that....ye

no its same website maybe they just forgot to update ur ecas...or for us lc2 maybe no more ecas for us since our app is now combined to lc1.

piggyoinkoink

Jun 26, 2014
Wow all i can say is wow ...Mar 2014 applicant got her Owp and same time AIP ...... soon pr interview.... i hope they finish first the married ones before giving slots to singles who just passed their paper in just 3 mons .... so frustrating the slots supposed to be given to those applicants and dependnts who passed papers earlier.... ;(

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
bing1978 said:
Hi I'm nov 13 applicant, received AIP email June 10. Haven't receive the 2nd email. So I'm debating if I should pay the 490 fee or just wait for the second email. Have you paid yours? I'm from calgary single applicant
Hi! I am Dec 2013 applicant single from Edmonton. I just want to ask after you received the 1st email from CIC did your ECAS change? What does it shows now? Cause with my case I checked my ECAS last week and it shows IN PROCESS - "We started processing your application on June 16,2014". But up to now I didn't receive any email yet. So I don't know if I am already approved in principle or not. I phoned CIC but agents told me different things. One said I am already approved but the other said I am not yet approved. I am confused.

emaseb

Jan 11, 2011
bing1978 said:

Hello! Perhaps we could do that. Did you try to call cic and ask about it? Or we'll just wait for the 2nd email. I hope it won't be long.... -- single applicant from ON

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
jel said:
Hi! I am Dec 2013 applicant single from Edmonton. I just want to ask after you received the 1st email from CIC did your ECAS change? What does it shows now? Cause with my case I checked my ECAS last week and it shows IN PROCESS - "We started processing your application on June 16,2014". But up to now I didn't receive any email yet. So I don't know if I am already approved in principle or not. I phoned CIC but agents told me different things. One said I am already approved but the other said I am not yet approved. I am confused.

Hi after I received the AIP I checked ecas and it only shows received medical results. After a week I checked it again and it shows decision made and when opened it says application started, medicals received etc. and lastly that local office will call inform when will be the interview. You should probably just wait for AIP. Maybe your AIP is on the way :)