+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

Lovelybird

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
jacky0025 said:
oh wow galing same here i am May 23 2013 how about her what is here date?? can we do frequent updates of our papers so we can have a timeline .. :) ill messge you when i get my aip ..you know what i am really praying that me and your wife will get our AIP i am calculating around september or october this year and hopefully after that you guys get the lc2 kit maximum time of December 2014 and PRAYING that hopefully by nextyear we can get you here in canada... me and my husband believe in that too God is so good to us that i know he is making way for us to easily finish our papers.. after knowing that CIC announced that they will speed up the processing thhis year and promised to lessen the processing time from 3 yrss to to 2 years unlike the others who waited so long ,our application will be 2 yrs in May 2015 but still i am giving them atleast a timeframe of may 2015 - december 2015 for us to get our PR ..so hopefully nextyear you guys are here na lets pray pray pray ....

and yeah i think me and you wife have the same thinking thats why we decided to get married ... yes it is true processing for SINGLE applicants is much faster BUT if like us who have someone that we will surely going to marry and soon sponsoring here in canada after we get our PR..for me this is the best move to get married and add you guys in PR applications .. because it is much easier adding you guys ..than getting our PR as single yes it is faster but again the process of going home and back here to apply for spousal sponsorship for you guys will also take about 1-2 yrs maximum ..so i thought its like the same thing ..atleast adding is not as complicated process in spousal sponsorship where in show money etc are required. ..

Hi jackie!! Can I ask which province are you from? thanks

Tasjam

Jan 13, 2014
Tasjam said:
Well the embassy has completed my application and the my passport is on its way back to me. Should get it by Monday. Hoping everything is in my favor
I got it!! good luck to you guys, just pray and trust God

intrach

Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
June 4, 2014
Med's Done....
June 20, 2014
jacky0025 said:
oh wow galing same here i am May 23 2013 how about her what is here date?? can we do frequent updates of our papers so we can have a timeline .. :) ill messge you when i get my aip ..you know what i am really praying that me and your wife will get our AIP i am calculating around september or october this year and hopefully after that you guys get the lc2 kit maximum time of December 2014 and PRAYING that hopefully by nextyear we can get you here in canada... me and my husband believe in that too God is so good to us that i know he is making way for us to easily finish our papers.. after knowing that CIC announced that they will speed up the processing thhis year and promised to lessen the processing time from 3 yrss to to 2 years unlike the others who waited so long ,our application will be 2 yrs in May 2015 but still i am giving them atleast a timeframe of may 2015 - december 2015 for us to get our PR ..so hopefully nextyear you guys are here na lets pray pray pray ....

and yeah i think me and you wife have the same thinking thats why we decided to get married ... yes it is true processing for SINGLE applicants is much faster BUT if like us who have someone that we will surely going to marry and soon sponsoring here in canada after we get our PR..for me this is the best move to get married and add you guys in PR applications .. because it is much easier adding you guys ..than getting our PR as single yes it is faster but again the process of going home and back here to apply for spousal sponsorship for you guys will also take about 1-2 yrs maximum ..so i thought its like the same thing ..atleast adding is not as complicated process in spousal sponsorship where in show money etc are required. ..

yes it is faster to get the PR being single..but the ultimate goal is for us to be together and it is much faster to get married before getting the PR(no more sponsorship)...actually i was hoping/ believing we'd be able to get the AIP this may and the LC2 kit by september then PR by december this year...I know God is working on it...i really wish she can go home and spend christmas here in the philippines then we can go together to Canada...i was hoping we'd be included in the 17500 this year...btw she is June 2013...

jacky0025

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDMONTON ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 23, 2013 (MARRIED) ^__^
Doc's Request.
/AIP: MARCH 13, 2014
Med's Request
/Lc2 Kit: MAY 16, 2014
Interview........
/Email received: DECEMBER 04, 2014
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
FEBRUARY 05, 2015
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 16, 2014
Lovelybird said:
Hi jackie!! Can I ask which province are you from? thanks
hi am from edmonton AB :)
intrach said:
yes it is faster to get the PR being single..but the ultimate goal is for us to be together and it is much faster to get married before getting the PR(no more sponsorship)...actually i was hoping/ believing we'd be able to get the PR by december this year so she can go home and spend christmas here in the philippines before we go to Canada together..i was hoping we'd be included in the 17500 this year...

yes same thinking as me :) yesssss my god hopefully !! lets just pray for the best .. hope we are lucky this year .. :) hope good year for me since im year of the horse haha ... me i dont know whatever happen to our paper ill just go home every year to see my husband .. :) so it will not too much depressing being away for so long ...since it is easier to go home now for us holding owp unlike in close permit before :)

intrach

Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
June 4, 2014
Med's Done....
June 20, 2014
jacky0025 said:

oh by the way...the LC2 kit is it going to be processed in Canada or the Phils?

cg-ofw

Feb 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am new here. I want to join this group and get updates.

Below is my timeline

PR Application Recevied: Apr 2013
OWP Received: July 2013
AIP: still waiting...

God bless us all!

Freedomsong

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-13-2013
AOR Received.
March-02-2013, AIP May-16-2014
File Transfer...
May 16, 2014 (Kingston)
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014, LC2 Kit rcv'd via reg. mail June 02, 2014
Interview........
Aug 15, 2014 (LC1 Landed)
Passport Req..
Aug 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 03, 2014 (LC2 PP rcv'd) (LC1 PR Card rcv'd)
LANDED..........
Oct 10, 2014 (LC2)
Hey guys! I hope the new year has been treating you all well. I haven't posted here in so long. I am hoping that CIC will keep their promise and unite lots of families this year. In the interim, I am hoping that those of us who have applied over a year now at least receive AIP so that some more opportunities like local fees for education etc will be afforded to us. More importantly, I wish for application kits for our loved one so that they will feel that the process is moving for them also. We deserve at least that much right now. Canada says they are all about families, it's now time for them to put their money where their mouths are! Give our families some concrete hope! Time is of the essence. As always, I wish for all of those just starting their journey lots of luck, be of strong courage!

Godspeed!

cg-ofw

Feb 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hoping and praying that Canada will keep up to his promise.. GOD BLESS US ALL!

aizanah

Feb 7, 2014
congrats to your answered applications. as for me im just about to accomplish mine and in serious confusion with some requirements. if someone could help me gladly appreciate it ^_^

1. the employer contract must it be the original one or can i send a photocopy
2. what is d deduction and wages?

thanks!!!! ^_^

aizanah

Feb 7, 2014
help! what did you send with your "statement of earnings"? my employer uses d online calculator for my pay stub, should i send every stub?what did u guys sent? thanks :eek:

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
aizanah said:
help! what did you send with your "statement of earnings"? my employer uses d online calculator for my pay stub, should i send every stub?what did u guys sent? thanks :eek:
Hi there! First congrats u r so close to complete requirements ok so u can include photocopy of ur contract it need not to be original bt very clear photocopy.
Secondly about your pay stubs you can just make a record on one or two sheets if you can but it must show clearly how much you had earned every month and how much was deductions, how many hours u worked etc etc. Very clearly. Hope it helps.:)

aizanah

Feb 7, 2014
it sure did help coz im not receiving any pay stub other than d copy of d online calculator. so i just have to tabulate evrythin in a clear format. hmmm how about the OW since i dont have any prospectv employer does that mean ill leave my LMO info blank? and only provide a copy of my passport?

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hello everybody.I found this forum very helpful especially for us live-in caregivers who are applying for owp /pr. Me and my husband are about to submit our owp/pr application on April 2014. I have a question regarding "Option C", do i need to complete my 24 months of working as caregiver before I request this form? I also have question regarding the police certificate, is the required police certificate issued from the Philippines or Canada?Any info will be best appreciated.thank you.

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
Mabuhay 2013 LCP PR Applicants!!!May we be all included in the 17,500 and to God be the Glory!!!c",)

cg-ofw

Feb 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rrsd0608 said:
Hello everybody.I found this forum very helpful especially for us live-in caregivers who are applying for owp /pr. Me and my husband are about to submit our owp/pr application on April 2014. I have a question regarding "Option C", do i need to complete my 24 months of working as caregiver before I request this form? I also have question regarding the police certificate, is the required police certificate issued from the Philippines or Canada?Any info will be best appreciated.thank you.
I think you need to send the one from the Philippines (NBI), I suggest you call CIC to be sure.