Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lovelybird said:
My Husband (dependent) received an email asking him to submit IMM 0008 which is the generic application form.. Is there any dependent who has been asked to submit this form coz this is a bit confusing.. i thought it's only the LC1 that needs to comply this form..
You need to fill up also and send it to CIC ! That's what I do when I send it my husband application it's included on the list .hope it help :)

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Lovelybird said:
My Husband (dependent) received an email asking him to submit IMM 0008 which is the generic application form.. Is there any dependent who has been asked to submit this form coz this is a bit confusing.. i thought it's only the LC1 that needs to comply this form..
Hello lovelybird!

IMM0008 is a mandatory document for all dependants/Lc2, actually no.1 in the checklist, but must be signed by the Lc1.

The good side is... you now know they are working on with your papers! :D :D

Lovelybird

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Thanks.. This is actually the 2nd time they ask for a dependent kit.. The first one came from vegreville.. That was last june 2014 which i signed for my husband but that time they didnt ask for IMM 0008.. Now the secondary office sent another dependent kit directly to my husband asking him for IMM 0008.. I just thought it is only for LC1.. he needs to answer economic then dependent for permanent residence live in caregiver??

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Lovelybird said:
Thanks.. This is actually the 2nd time they ask for a dependent kit.. The first one came from vegreville.. That was last june 2014 which i signed for my husband but that time they didnt ask for IMM 0008.. Now the secondary office sent another dependent kit directly to my husband asking him for IMM 0008.. I just thought it is only for LC1.. he needs to answer economic then dependent for permanent residence live in caregiver??
That document was the only one I did not fill in, because it was filled in by my Lc1 on my behalf, and each for our children. But I am skyping with my hubby as I write this... yes! economic then dependent. He said before putting anything, it is better that you're holding now your own IMM0008 you first submitted it almost the same except our names and uci numbers .

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Lovelybird said:
Then he just need to remove the dependent??
Where will he remove it? You can fill it up for him...

I did not fill that document because at that time I cannot open it here in the Philippines... because a barcode is required, I guess that is the new system. Then after sent online, still printed copies for himself and another enclosed with our other Lc2 documents sent to cic via mail.

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Julsen said:
Hi Everyone,

I need help urgently.Please did anyone have to apply for extension of OWP? If so, did you use the form IMM5710E?
I am also worried about the fact that my new job is part time might affect my application, since cic prefers full time employment.
Please can someone confirm these?

Thanks for your help
Hi Everyone,
Please did anyone on here apply for extension of OWP while waiting for PR? Is the correct form the IMM5710E? For the employment letter, does it matter if it's a full-time or part-time job? ???

I ask about the form because there really isn't the option to choose an "extension" per say. For instance, question 3 on the form states:
Choose one that applies:I am applying for one of the following
a) a work permit with the same employer
b) an initial work permit or work permit with a new employer
c) restoration of status as a worker
d) temporary Resident permit

My question would be, what option do you choose when applying for extension of OWP.

I would really appreciate an help on this matter, as i have been posting the question for a while now. Please i really need help so i can send my application ASAP. Called CIC but won't be allowed to speak to a call centre agent.

Thank you.

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Julsen said:
Hi Everyone,
Please did anyone on here apply for extension of OWP while waiting for PR? Is the correct form the IMM5710E? For the employment letter, does it matter if it's a full-time or part-time job? ???

I ask about the form because there really isn't the option to choose an "extension" per say. For instance, question 3 on the form states:
Choose one that applies:I am applying for one of the following
a) a work permit with the same employer
b) an initial work permit or work permit with a new employer
c) restoration of status as a worker
d) temporary Resident permit

My question would be, what option do you choose when applying for extension of OWP.

I would really appreciate an help on this matter, as i have been posting the question for a while now. Please i really need help so i can send my application ASAP. Called CIC but won't be allowed to speak to a call centre agent.

Thank you.
Hi, I don't have personal experience with this because I'm 2015 PR/OWP applicant but I'm able to call CIC. I inquire about my application and ask about your inquiry too. The agent said you have to use IMM5710E and click on wp with the same employer and she said it doesn't matter if you have part time or full time employment, you just need to declare that you are currently working and just waiting for your PR. Hope it helps. :)

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
brit14344 said:
Hi, I don't have personal experience with this because I'm 2015 PR/OWP applicant but I'm able to call CIC. I inquire about my application and ask about your inquiry too. The agent said you have to use IMM5710E and click on wp with the same employer and she said it doesn't matter if you have part time or full time employment, you just need to declare that you are currently working and just waiting for your PR. Hope it helps. :)
WOW!!! Thanks a million for your reply brit14344! For taking the time to inquire from CIC about my question.
Yes! you have helped more than you know :)

God bless you real good! :)

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Julsen said:
WOW!!! Thanks a million for your reply brit14344! For taking the time to inquire from CIC about my question.
Yes! you have helped more than you know :)

God bless you real good! :)
Your welcome :) by the way you can apply online so it will be faster processing. Hope to get our applications for PR approve as soon as possible. God bless :)

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
brit14344 said:
Your welcome :) by the way you can apply online so it will be faster processing. Hope to get our applications for PR approve as soon as possible. God bless :)
You're right! Online is much faster :)
AMEN! to all of us getting our PR approved speedily :)

God bless!

zairylle

Jun 23, 2013
I got an email yesterday from CPCV it's about my application for PR and it's already approved and also a passport request for my dependants. Now waiting for interview letter. I'm September 2013 applicant

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
zairylle said:
I got an email yesterday from CPCV it's about my application for PR and it's already approved and also a passport request for my dependants. Now waiting for interview letter. I'm September 2013 applicant
Congrats! :D :D :D

I saw your previous post... September 2013 applicant and you received your medical request June 2 or 3.
We have the same timeline except that you have 3 dependants while we are 4 dependants of my husband.
Also my hubby's office will be in Etobicoke and you are from BC Victoria...
May I asked when did your Lc2 take the medical exams?

I am getting excited! :D :D :D