+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Reshi said:
Congrats ClairLyza and thanks for the update. Now we know that atleast they start issuing PPR again. May I know from what province are you from? Are your papers sent to Vegreville too?
Thank you....I'm from Victoria BC...Papers sent to Vegreville :)

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Does anybody here just submitted their passport to manila embassy for visa? I just wondering if there will be a fee for that and how much? thanks

margaux

Star Member
Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR/OWP applied: Feb. 2013; OWP Rec'd:May 2013
Doc's Request.
AIP & Docs Req : May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
PR approval & PPR 2/12/15
LANDED..........
Apr. 9, 2015
Congrats Clairlyza! Did your ecas updated to medical results? what's now the status in the ecas?

@reshi, thanks. it looks like cic is also giving 3 in1 kit to 2012 applicants with dependants, as i heard from a friend.

let's hope ours will be next in line for pr approval, with God's grace.

marjine

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clairelyza said:
Hi guys I just want to share my status update. Just received an email from CIC that my PR application has been approved together with the PPR request. I have 2 dependants and application filled may 2013. SO I will just wait for the schedule of my interview.
Thanks God is so good.
congrats!!!!! So what's your ecas status now? Hopefully we are the next.

Reshi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
margaux said:
Congrats Clairlyza! Did your ecas updated to medical results? what's now the status in the ecas?

@ reshi, thanks. it looks like cic is also giving 3 in1 kit to 2012 applicants with dependants, as i heard from a friend.

Someone PM me and asked a question about how to fill up the Generic Form, according to her she's a May 2014 pr/owp applicant and she already received her 3in1 kit yesterday. It means they are already giving 3in1 kit also to 2014 applicants with dependents.

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
margaux said:

@ reshi, thanks. it looks like cic is also giving 3 in1 kit to 2012 applicants with dependants, as i heard from a friend.

My ecas was updated that the medical has been received last july after a month of medical then i just checked it and its still the same.

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Question to those who had their interview in vancouver bc...how did you guys receive the letter of interview through email or paper mail? Thank you.

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
hi everyone,

I know some of you noticed me already coz i'm joining 2014 timeline but I just want to ask who among you here single with daughter/son only? is it a long processing? or is it just normal? coz I've been reading this forum but I can't read the same situation as mine...I'm single but with son with me hopefully if im going to apply for my PR but I really want to know the timeframe or is it difficult to process with this kind of situation,,,I just want to know ahead of time so that I can do something before filing my documents..thanks so much guys

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
clairelyza said:
Hi guys I just want to share my status update. Just received an email from CIC that my PR application has been approved together with the PPR request. I have 2 dependants and application filled may 2013. SO I will just wait for the schedule of my interview.
Thanks God is so good.
Wow! Congrats to you! Hoping we're next... :D :D

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there any single applicants 2013 who is still waiting for a final decision?

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
clairelyza said:
I just checked my ECAS its DM now...wohoooo hopefuly interview will be coming soon :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats!!!!

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
mylady833 said:
Congrats!!!!
Thanks mylady, how long did you wait for your interview when you got your PR confirmation and also does your depedants got their visa yet if you have one? Where did you had your interview? thanks.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
clairelyza said:
Thanks mylady, how long did you wait for your interview when you got your PR confirmation and also does your depedants got their visa yet if you have one? Where did you had your interview? thanks.
2 weeks after DM i received an email from local CIC to arranged a date for interview then i booked myself for the interview the week after. I think it differs on the local office because from what i have read some received a mail, snail mail for the date if their interview, in my case the local CIC to for a date when i am available to appear for my landing so i just booked myself the earliest possible, (i received the email for interveiw friday and the next monday was holiday so i just book a date and time the week after). Just bring your old work permits, passport for stamping and picture for your PR card. Be there early so you have time to relax bcoz you will be so tensed that day :) ( excitement sometimes is stressful too ) it took 6 weeks to get the PR card. I dont have dependents. Goodluck!!!