+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

anie

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Hi,Julsen,thanks for your info! I will send email to them to.I hope that you'll receive MR for your son next week. my daughter's Visa refused for two reasons: one is travel history,the other is ; purpose of visit. It does not matter what kind of reasons right now,,it's already happened,just prey to god.The only thing we can do is wait... Yes, just like Littlrdipper's saying: let's just keep possitive and hope for the better. :) :) :)

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
anie said:
Hi,Julsen,thanks for your info! I will send email to them to.I hope that you'll receive MR for your son next week. my daughter's Visa refused for two reasons: one is travel history,the other is ; purpose of visit. It does not matter what kind of reasons right now,,it's already happened,just prey to god.The only thing we can do is wait... Yes, just like Littlrdipper's saying: let's just keep possitive and hope for the better. :) :) :)
Indeed:) We must remain positive in the midst of the storm :)

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
I just got off the phone with a cic call center agent this morning regarding my case. I was advised to write to the case processing center in vegreville stating that neither me nor my family was contacted regarding the MR, since the 90-day limit on my AIP is close to being over.
All this delay is so hard, honestly. But I choose to remain positive.
I'm posting this in case there's anyone who is going through a similar situation.
Have a great weekend everyone and God bless us all

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
hi guys!!im just curious if what is written in ur work permit in occupation because mine baby sitter,nanny par help..it should be live in caregiver ryt?pls need ur answer.tnx!!!

dna

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
jenrhea said:
hi guys!!im just curious if what is written in ur work permit in occupation because mine baby sitter,nanny par help..it should be live in caregiver ryt?pls need ur answer.tnx!!!
Did you apply under the live in caregiver program? I applied under the live in caregiver program and this is what is written on my work permit:

Now I have an Open Work Permit and what is written on my work permit:

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
arrested for immigration scam using Temporary Foreign Worker Program

53 people came to Canada in identity theft fraud, RCMP say

Jul 09, 2014 7:39 PM ET

CBC New http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/#!/content/1.2737422

Five people in the Toronto area have been arrested for an alleged scam in Canada's Temporary Foreign Worker Program.

N.S. company cleared of abusing Temporary Foreign Worker ProgramMcDonald's accused of favouring foreign workersTemporary Foreign Worker Program sanctions target 3 employers

A year-long investigation, dubbed O-Nanny, began after the RCMP found that individuals at Platinum Care, a foreign worker recruitment and placement agency, were using falsified documents to create employment offers for foreign workers.

The accused were said to steal personal identification information from Canadians and use that information to create fictitious employment offers to foreign workers, allowing them into the country under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. Since 2002, the program allows low-skill workers to fill jobs in Canada with offers of employment.

It is alleged that the accused are responsible for bringing 53 people into Canada under fraudulent means.

The investigation included information from Employment and Social Development Canada, the National Job Bank for Employers and the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.

The five people are charged with numerous counts of identity theft, forgery and uttering forged documents. They are:

Rosanna Lim, 51, the CEO of Platinum CareNormita Mandoza, 58

All five are scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 6.

The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Ontario RCMP at 1-800-387-0020, local police or anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

Share this story

[/quote]

dreamaway

Jul 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1- October 17 2013 LC2- june 16 2014
Doc's Request.
24 April 2014
Med's Request
11 july 2014
Med's Done....
05 august 2014
Interview........
17 november 2014
Passport Req..
29 october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
03 december 2014
LANDED..........
lC1-17 november 2014 LC2- 27 december 2014
good day folks!

My wife is 2013 LICP applicant as well...
Application for PR/OWP recieved as single- October 17 2013
OWP recievd- December 2013

In March 2014 she came home for vacation for marriage and she changed her status from single to married upon arriving back in Canada in April of 2014.

LC2 kit recieved- april 24 2014
LC2 kit sent- june 16 2014 and was recieved by CIC on june 18 2014
Medical request- july 11 2014
Medical done- august 05 2014

My question would be, whats next guys???

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
dna said:
Did you apply under the live in caregiver program? I applied under the live in caregiver program and this is what is written on my work permit:

Now I have an Open Work Permit and what is written on my work permit:

yes i applied under live in caregiver..and is there a note in ur work permit that u are eligible to apply for pr after 24 mos?tnx

dna

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
jenrhea said:
yes i applied under live in caregiver..and is there a note in ur work permit that u are eligible to apply for pr after 24 mos?tnx
No, there is no note in my work permit that's written that "you are eligible for PR after 24 months".
Above the note: THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY, there is a note:

REMARKS : LCP, SAME EMPLOYER (This is my LCP extended work permit with the same employer)

Under CONDITIONS (there are 5 of them) actually it's said : MUST LEAVE BY _____ (the date of the validity of my work permit). However, I had applied for OWP/PR application last year.

marjine

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi just wanna update after 2 months my ecas says medical recieve #gettingcloser ;) :D ;D Godbless to all of us .hopefully by end of this year we are all landed already and soon our family where here also to reunite with us ....;)

dreamaway

Jul 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1- October 17 2013 LC2- june 16 2014
Doc's Request.
24 April 2014
Med's Request
11 july 2014
Med's Done....
05 august 2014
Interview........
17 november 2014
Passport Req..
29 october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
03 december 2014
LANDED..........
lC1-17 november 2014 LC2- 27 december 2014
marjine said:
Hi just wanna update after 2 months my ecas says medical recieve #gettingcloser ;) :D ;D Godbless to all of us .hopefully by end of this year we are all landed already and soon our family where here also to reunite with us ....;)
Hi marjine!
Dyou have dependent? nakapagmedical na ba sila?
tanx

marjine

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamaway said:
Hi marjine!
Dyou have dependent? nakapagmedical na ba sila?
tanx
hi dreamaway yup I have 1 dependent husband .he finish his medical on June 16 and now when I checked my ecas medical has been recieved although st. Lukes forwarded his med.last July 3.:)

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
Hi there, any one can help me, here's my question?

What is the meaning of "seal and barcode must be visible"? Is there someting to do about the red ribbon of documents?

Thanks.,i'm hoping for your answer co'z i am bit confused :'(

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
jpaulianne said:
Hi there, any one can help me, here's my question?

What is the meaning of "seal and barcode must be visible"? Is there someting to do about the red ribbon of documents?

Thanks.,i'm hoping for your answer co'z i am bit confused :'(
Where did you find this-"Seal and barcode must be visible "?

superjazmine3

Jul 10, 2014
For those who finished their interview already, what did you guys brought to the cic interview location? All originals of what? Thanks