+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's Network here -SINP Occupations In-Demand Sept 2015

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Azam Pasha said:
I have applied for SINP Immigration (Occupation in-demand) on dated: January 02, 2016. I have received acknowledgement. I have uploaded all required documents. Processing Time mentioned is 7.2 Months in SINP website. How much time it will take for their next response.

Let suppose application number has been allotted to SINP candidate is 1100750, so is it according to the serial of intakes threshold, the requirement of SINP intakes threshold is 500. So the last 3 digit of application number is 750, that mean, is the application exceeded to 500 CAP?

Thanks
How long it will take for the next response depends on whether they want extra documentation or clarification or not at each stage of processing, nobody on this forum can tell you that. It could be any time from today and months away. I applied on 24th Sept and I'm still waiting for my next response if it helps.

It means you are the 1100750 person to apply to the SINP program in total (for all programs since they started). You would not have been able to submit your application if the cap had already been reached as they shut the online system. If you were able to submit, and have already received acknowledgement then you're ok.

ashramnepal

Mar 14, 2015
Please anybody explain me what does it mean ?

My funds got converted.........lets see how much time they take to complete the process....??

sett element fund ? or Bank account Fund converted

Looking for response...

Thanks.

ashramnepal

Mar 14, 2015
App submited: 24th September 2015
Category: International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand
Current status: In Process.
Status change: 20th February 2016.

Waiting for Next Step .

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashramnepal said:
Please anybody explain me what does it mean ?

My funds got converted.........lets see how much time they take to complete the process....??

sett element fund ? or Bank account Fund converted

Looking for response...

Thanks.
Where exactly on your sinp portal does it say that your funds got converted? In notifications? I mean where can I find updates about my app, mine is showing "in process" since 3rd feb, nothing else.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
sinn3r said:
Where exactly on your sinp portal does it say that your funds got converted? In notifications? I mean where can I find updates about my app, mine is showing "in process" since 3rd feb, nothing else.
If you go into 'view submitted application' on the Oasis account and have a look at your settlements funds tab. It tells you the date of conversion if it's already been done.

A lot of people have their application 'in process' now, including some that went into process in mid-January (I went 'in process' on 2nd Feb), nobody's had any updates yet.

Jas83

Jan 20, 2016
App submitted: 25th September 2015
Status change: 4th March 2016.

What is next step?, Please suggest

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Jas83 said:

They may request any missing document
Otherwise, nomination

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Jas83 said:

within 14-21 days, u may get a good result. if other things is ok. god bless u.

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody with "in process" status since february, got nomination?

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Btw do we have a spreadsheet? Can somebody plz share the link?

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
sinn3r said:
Anybody with "in process" status since february, got nomination?
In process since 1st Feb.... still in process, haven't heard a squeak from SINP - but I see they are busy processing Express Entry applicants from January (looks like they started getting nominated last week) :mad:

graphon

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daserock said:
Thanks graphon!..
Kindly check the access rights of the result/s it seems you need to request a permission to be able to view it... just make it everyone to see it of course in a read permission only.

Regards,
Hi friends,

It has passed a lot of time since our submission in September and we don't have any news about nomination. I just modified the spreadsheet with edit permission for all the visitors so please take a time to update your data and share it with the rest of the group.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iXJgDV-bU3c3ki2xpE4pCGDgZ13WYbeHQQAXhm_ObGY/edit#gid=458048053

Regards

Jas83

Jan 20, 2016

Got mail today from SINP - Missing and/or incomplete documents:

- As my Divorce in Progress so I filled as a single but showed my status as Married (Because it's still in progress)

Queries:

IMM 0008 ‐ Generic Application Form for Canada
You have indicated that you are married to XXXXXX. You must update your generic application including your spouse's information.
IMM‐5406 Additional Family Information
This document is missing.

XXXXX ‐ Spouse
You have indicated that you are married to XXXXXX. However, you have not included any information on your spouse; nor have you stated if she is accompanying or non‐accompanying.
If your XXXXXXXX is not accompanying you to Canada you must provide a letter from your spouse explaining the reason why she is not accompanying you and that she is aware that you are immigrating to Canada and that she will not be able to join you in Canada under this application.
Please provide all supporting documentation.
Birth Document
Passport
Schedule A: Background/Declaration

Please suggest....HELP

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just fill the requested forms again, and check the option that your spouse is not accompanying you. Send missing docs and forms, and update SINP through email that your divorce is in progress, so your spouse will not be accompanying you and that you will update them later (if requested) when you got your decision regarding separation.
Good luck