+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LETS JOIN>>ALL Those who are planning to send application to CIO under NEW RULES

Chia

Jun 27, 2010
Hii......

I WELCOME YOU ALL to come together, join, discuss and share..
ALL those who are planning to send or have already sent the application to CIO under NEW RULES(after 26th June,2010)

WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK..IN ADVANCE..!!!

atteeq

Star Member
May 1, 2010
hi chi hope u r fine.... i m planning to apply under new rules . but how can i join you kindly reply ............ n please let me know the check list before applying.thankyou. wish u best of luck.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
do we have to send IELTS copy or just tick in the form that yes we have done it with moderate.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
raka1 said:
do we have to send IELTS copy or just tick in the form that yes we have done it with moderate.
NO, U HAVE TO SEND ITS ORIGINAL.!!

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaycee said:
NO, U HAVE TO SEND ITS ORIGINAL.!!
Exactly - one of the changes on June 26 was that applicants now need to submit original results of language test (IELTS/CELPIP and/or TEF) with application to CIO.

Sadruddin

Jul 21, 2008
Two observations or questions. Please confirm my understandig:

1) so now visa office specified for your country is only responsible for informing you to do medical and to collect your landing fee--not to evaluate your papers--since CIO, Canada will evaluate your whole package (including police cerificate)!

2) I'm surprised why they are asking the Experience letter for spouse too!! (check the check-list) - check visa office specific guide-book!

Thanks! S!

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Hi all,
I planning to supmit my application under new rules ,With NOC 8222.
But Im still in the stage of colleting documents suppoert.
We need to the teamwork and coorporites each other

Chia

Jun 27, 2010
Sadruddin said:
Two observations or questions. Please confirm my understandig:

1) so now visa office specified for your country is only responsible for informing you to do medical and to collect your landing fee--not to evaluate your papers--since CIO, Canada will evaluate your whole package (including police cerificate)!

2) I'm surprised why they are asking the Experience letter for spouse too!! (check the check-list) - check visa office specific guide-book!

Thanks! S!
for 1) i guess u r right..
for 2) its to get u the valuable adaptibilty points of ur spouse..

jayesh

Jun 22, 2010
Hi friends, i am also planning to send my FSW application to CIO under new rules...I am on NOC 1122....IF ANY ONE FROM THIS NOC PLEASE HELP ....TO MAKE JOB LETTERS, DUTIES..ETC....

Thanks
Jayesh

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hello

I am also planning to submit my application under new rules.

Can somebody give me advise on few questions.

1) Do the CIO accepts the handwritten forms (i mean PR form, Declaration form, Additional Family information form etc) or it should just be typed and printed.

2) Is Fixed deposit in spouse name is acceptable as Proof of Funds or it should be in bank account as cash.

Kindly advise

Sachin

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
I want to apply for Federal Skill migration. I am aware that i have to send application forms and other supporting documents to CIO,Sydney,Canda.I got the document checklist. On the checklist i found that i have to include visa office specific documents. Now, my visa office document checklist shows that i have to submit all application forms and other documents. Does it mean i have to send 2 copies of application forms,since CIO document checklist also requires Application forms?

res042010

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
15 Aug 11
Med's Done....
21 aug 11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Sep 11
VISA ISSUED...
15 Nov 11
LANDED..........
Inshallah by mid 2012
Sachin11 said:
Hello

I am also planning to submit my application under new rules.

Can somebody give me advise on few questions.

1) Do the CIO accepts the handwritten forms (i mean PR form, Declaration form, Additional Family information form etc) or it should just be typed and printed.

2) Is Fixed deposit in spouse name is acceptable as Proof of Funds or it should be in bank account as cash.

Kindly advise

Sachin

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Dr. Hasib..I couldn't get my mind wrapped around the two different check lists either!! I understand from my conversation yesterday with Call Centre that: STEP 1. assemble ONE COMPLETE SET of original or notarized docs that incorporates everything requested in CIO and VO Specific checklists without duplication. STEP 2. make a copy of that whole set. STEP 3. take from the ORIGINAL COMPLETE SET all the docs requested in the CIO checklist (these are all ORIGINALS except BIOPAGE copy from your passport). Now look at your Visa Office Appendix A Checklist and from the pages you copied, find C O P I E S of all the additional documents requested in Appendix A that were NOT asked for in CIO checklist. There should be no duplication of pages in the package you send to CIO. You will include your ORIGINAL IELTS as it asks for it in CIO. Your PCC will be a copy as CIO does not include it in their checklist, but they want to see it. STEP 4. WHEN CIO APPROVES your docs, you will THEN be advised to send a full application to your specified Visa Office. This is when they will get a COPY of the docs in your CIO checklist and ORIGINALS of the Appendix A docs. One way or another half the originals and copies end up in CIO (they keep the IELTS and you provide a copy to VO with note saying Call Centre instructed you to send Original to CIO) and the other half originals/copies end up in VO. I hope I have it right!? Comment from Experts appreciated.