+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S DREAM! First thing to do in Canada

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
syedarsalan said:
Thats a typical Pakistani Dream :)
We always have to go back and support our family. One of the key things to consider prior to moving.
I guess you have got ITA. Congrats
Thanks, yes I got my ITA Alhamdolillah but I may have to decline it now. My consultant made an error when creating my online EE profile. I am wondering whether to go forth with the ITA and write a LOE to support my case or else to decline it altogether, create a new profile and re-enter the pool for another draw...

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
DamhaSirah said:
Thanks, yes I got my ITA Alhamdolillah but I may have to decline it now. My consultant made an error when creating my online EE profile. I am wondering whether to go forth with the ITA and write a LOE to support my case or else to decline it altogether, create a new profile and re-enter the pool for another draw...
Make a new profile with corrections. If you get ITA in the meantime, apply through new profile. Else apply with existing profile with an LOE about correction.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
SecularFirst said:
Make a new profile with corrections. If you get ITA in the meantime, apply through new profile. Else apply with existing profile with an LOE about correction.
That's actually a very good and very practical advice... Thank you for suggesting it. +1 to you!

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Heathcliff77 said:
Browsed through the entire thread.. it made me happy too. These are the most interesting ideas:

For me it's also Alberta, Alaska and Northarn lights.. but also a game for Toronto Maple Leafs and one for Toronto FC (for Giovinco). Then I'd like a good coffee at Tim Horton's and a good Alice Monroe book in my hands. And last lots of pan cakes with maple syrup.