+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let us be generous

nomzie

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
Needless to say that it is a great forum; a free platform for all those who can not or do not want to pay hefty fees to consultants. There are so many members esp. VIPs and Champions who keep answering all our (mostly naive) questions tirelessly. However, I observed that people with thousands of posts have only few +1 ratings (less than a hundred or slightly above). Why can't we appreciate the efforts of all the members who are spending their precious time to help us pursue our dreams. They may not be helpful or correct at all times. No one is. But if we can just click that elusive +1 as a token of appreciation, they might feel a bit acknowledged. It does not cost a thing. Let us not be stingy please!

Just a thought.

shrinivaskk

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
nomzie said:
Needless to say that it is a great forum; a free platform for all those who can not or do not want to pay hefty fees to consultants. There are so many members esp. VIPs and Champions who keep answering all our (mostly naive) questions tirelessly. However, I observed that people with thousands of posts have only few +1 ratings (less than a hundred or slightly above). Why can't we appreciate the efforts of all the members who are spending their precious time to help us pursue our dreams. They may not be helpful or correct at all times. No one is. But if we can just click that elusive +1 as a token of appreciation, they might feel a bit acknowledged. It does not cost a thing. Let us not be stingy please!

Just a thought.
Great thought.
But, How do I do that ?

Thanks

nomzie

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
shrinivaskk said:
Great thought.
But, How do I do that ?

Thanks
There should be [Good] and [Poor] buttons just below every poster's information. I think they appear after a user has spent some time on the forum.