+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let’s all bombard IRCC with webform enquiries

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi Everyone,

can I suggest that we all send a webform enquiry to IRCC by Sunday at the latest,?So that Monday morning, when theY check their system, they will find lots of frustrated applicants asking for answers. I will send mine right after this post with the heading “Status Update Required Urgently”

okjaber

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Nah just let them work peacefully. Remember immigration officers do not only work on international students applications, there are refugees, immigrants, etc.

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I think it’s time we made our voices heard, we loose nothing from trying, I do know there’s power in numbers

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Sure do it, if you want to slow down their work further. This isn't a protest where you mass number them,

ash_pratap

Jul 13, 2020
Let's not do this guys. All the work permits are already not being processed because they are working on the student visas at full throttle. Let's not make things worse for ourselves. As suggested earlier, if anything, this will only manage to slow things down.

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Well this seems pretty childish like what would that even do? They are trying there best as we saw many people received their AIP’s & spamming them would do nothing but might get your email banned/blocked by their webform team & I don’t think so you know that there are 2 teams involved & webforms has nothing to do with the officers reviewing your case its handled by another team who will send you a default reply in which they would be stating the current status as well the same template they are allotted with.

There’s nothing you can do about this its whole solely depends on your application & queue you are allotted
Mass protesting for what? I would like to know how IRCC is blamed in this situation? Its an unprecedented situation & no one was prepared for this not even IRCC, Anyhow you can’t still travel for your own good & the citizens living there.

Just be patient, Do some yoga/meditation nothing else can help you at the moment

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Well this seems pretty childish like what would that even do? They are trying there best as we saw many people received their AIP’s & spamming them would do nothing but might get your email banned/blocked by their webform team & I don’t think so you know that there are 2 teams involved & webforms has nothing to do with the officers reviewing your case its handled by another team who will send you a default reply in which they would be stating the current status as well the same template they are allotted with.

There’s nothing you can do about this its whole solely depends on your application & queue you are allotted
Mass protesting for what? I would like to know how IRCC is blamed in this situation? Its an unprecedented situation & no one was prepared for this not even IRCC, Anyhow you can’t still travel for your own good & the citizens living there.

Just be patient, Do some yoga/meditation nothing else can help you at the moment
Totally agree.

Spamming would be an ideal mistake by individuals. IRCC doing their best although I am still waiting but I understand the situation is not in anyone's favor due to this pandemic. So guys stop doing childish behavior.

Be patient.