+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lesbian Couple from Philippines

Monicajoy0629

Jan 15, 2019
Hi kianshie

You can send me a message maybe i can help you.. :) My partner came last year here in Canada as my common law partner baka mabigyan kita ng infos.. ;)
Hi how can I message you privately to ask some infos and details. Can u WhatsApp me? +65 96464188

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Has your partner tried to apply for a TRV to visit Canada yet?

Where are you from? Is same sex marriage legal in your country? If not, can you travel to a different country and get married there?

Hi Scylla, hope you could help :)

My Partner and I are planning to get marry (same sex) in Canada thats why i have to apply for a trv.

My partner is PR now but he dont have enough funds to show for me to sponsor. We're thinking ask for a help from our friend, He's living the same area in Canada with my partner. He has funds and business and willing to give me invitation letter and provide necessary documents to sponsor me.

I have some few questions on how to get approve my TRV and need some suggestions on how to improve my trv application:

1. could he mention in the invitation letter stating that i would be staying in his house and would shoulder my other expenses? And We're planning also go to other places like Niagara Falls, CN tower etc during my 10 days visit.

2. Im currently working here in Qatar ( 1 year and counting), receiving 1,850cad salary monthly, have a valid Qatar Residence ID and will expires on june 2020.

3. I have 11,000 cad in my bank account here (consistently depositing money monthly), i have credit card also.

4. I have Qatar (expired working visa and stamps) and Oman (i stayed 4days for tourism) on my passport and serves as my travel history.

5. I have Certificate of Employment (stating my joined date, salary,position) , approve leave application, No Objection Certificate from my company.

6. i have booked airplane ticket (going and return) and travel insurance as well.

--> Would it be enough? Or do i need to work on some items?
---> how to improve my home ties?

Big Thanks for your help. :)

Shie75

Apr 21, 2019
Hi we are in the same shoes...almost the same story but we're a bit older than you guys. We were high school friends reunited via facebook fell in love with each other now - we wanted to live together but the law is giving us a hard time