Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
I want to open a small indian restaurant serving mughal dishes. Mostly take away but there will be sitting arrangement of 20 people. A small kitchen, but descent looking.

What are the formalities for this venture?

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Are you a permanent resident already in canada? I have got immigrant visa approved. I am also thinking about possible opportunties for setting business and one of the options considering is indian Restaurant. we can share notes...

Gazelle

Jan 31, 2010
Yes I absolutely agree to you babutv. In starting a business like this, you must have different backgrounds in a restaurant field. In order to know the different threats to be able you to solve some threats occurring.

AceKeiven

Mar 1, 2010
You have your point Gazelle, this is true based on my experience. The first thing to be considers in your environment, people think about the cleanliness you have in your business firm. Second how you entertain your customer.

arjjonath16

Mar 15, 2010
nasim15 said:
I want to open a small indian restaurant serving mughal dishes. Mostly take away but there will be sitting arrangement of 20 people. A small kitchen, but descent looking.

What are the formalities for this venture?

That's great news nasim15, its a good business,v actually I also love to taste Indian foods. ;) The first thing you must have in your restaurant is the cleanliness of the place and the materials you will going to use in preparing foods. Then you must entertain the customers, there's some ways for it. Then think if you will going to need a chef/ someone that can help you in managing this business. Then the menus you will going to cook or serve to the customers.

ZanJay

Jun 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For doing a business you need to have a trade license. We know that the in India,the Indian food has been in existence for several centuries. Make a partnership to the people involves.

dcpaley

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The are a number of registrations, permits and licenses required depending on where you live. These can include, provincial and city business licenses, food service permits, fire department inspection, health department inspection or certification and so on. Although it may sound like a lot, many of these permits and licenses are needed to ensure that your customers are safe and the restaurant meets various standards.

You should also consider the business structure (corporation vs. sole proprietorship). Depending on the location and how long it will take to become profitable, you should select your structure.

Depending on where you live, I may be able to help. You could also contact a local business centre or canadabusiness.ca.