+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leon, Enfield, PMM & seniors.....PLS HELP

djvinnakota

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors Pls help

My self & kids have applied for temporary resident visa(TRV) along with my spouse (International Student visa) in the month of July, CIC has given visa to Spouse (International student) for 3yrs but refused to give visa for 3 of us.

As i have already applied for the TRV and refused....kindly suggest when can i apply for visa and which visa class i have to apply.

Leon, Enfield, PMM.....PLS HELP

Seniors request your suggestions!!

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try to post this topic in 'international student' in this forum it will help u bst of luck

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must try to show stronger ties to your homeland and why you will go back there after his studies are done. You can also apply for an open work permit based in his study permit but no guarantees that you will be approved.

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
ur chances r great 4 getting visitor visa, bt all of u can't get trv so easily ur husband got da student visa n evn u can get trv bt if u will accompany ur kids wid u it wil reduce da chances of gettin visa bcoz of no home country tie ups try trv 4 urself 1st go for few days visit 2 canada dn nxt time try trv for all family members including child

djvinnakota

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visit Visa issued in 1day

Dear All,

Today is the happiest day in my life, i have got the TRV approved in 1 day....i'm really amazed that i have applied on 2nd Dec (Friday), saturday & sunday are holidays and on 5th Dec(Monday) working and 6th Dec i have received message saying that Processed visa application for canada ref. no couriered to you via Blue Dart. I was bit shaken and how could it be so fast and tossing my approval chances. :eek: :eek:

but i'm confident, i've did a lot of home work here in this forum and documentation based on the suggestions here. The knowledge what you get here is priceless....wonderful forum and clean heart members with out expecting a single penny. I don't have words to say.......!!!!,,,,,

Today i have received my passport and i have got the visa for next 6months. :D :D

I'm very very thankful to this forum and the members . :) Leon, jsinghj88 thank you very much for your suggestions....!!!!!!!!

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
What was the reason you mentioned in the purpose of visit???