+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leon and other seniors...sugestions pls

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Hello,
I need help regarding my spousal sponsorship case.let me tell you a brief history,
I got permanent resident visa in 2010 with my wife and son,my wife refused to come to canada cz of some clashes and I alone became permanent resident,
I sponsored my wife and son again in 2011 but again she said she will not join me in canada..so I withdrew my sponsorship,
Finally we ended up in divorce ,
I got re married in 2013 and now I have a child from second marriage and I am going to sponsor them,
Now question is that should my second wife has to include my son from first wife as her dependent in imm008 and imm5406? My son is in the sole custody of his mother and she will not let him come to canada to join me,and I do not have any of his information like documents etc with me

SpidieMan

Jan 5, 2015
Re: Urgent help required

Can't have your first son listed as your second's son. That's fraud. Doing stuff like this will get your second wife denied visa as well. Then 2-years later you'll be again posting here asking about your third wife and third son. It's best to be honest with CIC. Lying never helps.

If you have one son from second wife, only include that son. The first son cannot come over unless the first wife excplicity agrees to give custody to the second wife or you.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

SUNNYSMILES said:
Hello,
I need help regarding my spousal sponsorship case.let me tell you a brief history,
I got permanent resident visa in 2010 with my wife and son,my wife refused to come to canada cz of some clashes and I alone became permanent resident,
I sponsored my wife and son again in 2011 but again she said she will not join me in canada..so I withdrew my sponsorship,
Finally we ended up in divorce ,
I got re married in 2013 and now I have a child from second marriage and I am going to sponsor them,
Now question is that should my second wife has to include my son from first wife as her dependent in imm008 and imm5406? My son is in the sole custody of his mother and she will not let him come to canada to join me,and I do not have any of his information like documents etc with me
Two things.

You cant misrepresent your son on the forms, its fraud.
Most importantly if your first wife has sole custody of your son, what is the point of sponsoring him, if she wont let him come to Canada?

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Poster might be asking if he must include his first son on the new application...
If that is what you are asking, no and you cannot.

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010

trikiliki said:
Poster might be asking if he must include his first son on the new application...
If that is what you are asking, no and you cannot.
Yes that is exactly what I am trying to ask....cz I am confused that wheather he is considered a dependent of my second wife or not for imm008 and wheather he is considered a step son of my second wife for imm5406 ?

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

There are certain places in your application where you have to mention your first son and all the information you have but your son will not be sponsored but you must mention his name wherever required

SUNNYSMILES

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010

saskatoonsnip said:
There are certain places in your application where you have to mention your first son and all the information you have but your son will not be sponsored but you must mention his name wherever required
What about imm008 and inn 5406?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

SUNNYSMILES said:
What about imm008 and inn 5406?
Your child is not her dependent and so cannot be listed on IMM0008.

As clearly stated on IMM5406, step-children must be listed.