+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leaving canada for a few months after applying for pnp

Rum-ds

Oct 8, 2013
Hi,
I am planning on leaving canada for 4/ 5 months once I get my ainp nomination.( post graduate worker category)I am planning on coming back before my work permit expires..would this affect my pnp application? Has anyone heard of similar situations?
Thanx

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

At times AINP needs to contact the applicant for documents or other information. If they cannot get in touch with you during this time, it might be a problem. Besides once you get your nomination you only have 6 months to apply for PR.
I would suggest not going for too long.

On a different note...how long did your nomination take in this category? I am planning to apply this week.

Rum-ds

Oct 8, 2013
Hi,

I dropped off my application on Tuesday Nov 12. My plan is to apply for PR before I leave. I plan to be away for 3 months as my employer has approved my request for leave absence.

When did you apply for your nomination?

Thanx

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well I am planning to send my application today. I see you applied in Post grad category... I am thinking of the same. I sent you a msg on your inbox since I had couple of questions regarding this. Let me know if you can help.

Besides. if you apply for PR and then leave canada ...it is fine...as long as you are able to be back on time for your medicals.

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rum-ds said:
Hi,

I dropped off my application on Tuesday Nov 12. My plan is to apply for PR before I leave. I plan to be away for 3 months as my employer has approved my request for leave absence.

When did you apply for your nomination?

Thanx
Hi...I tried PM you...but your inbox is full...I would like to keep in touch regarding the AINP Postgrad worker category nomination..since I applied in the same..Can you tell me when you get your file number? I know you have not got it yet.

Chirag sapra

Nov 27, 2013
Re: Leaving canada for a few months after getting work permit

Hii!! Actualy i was a student in BC!!now i got my lmo and having a work permit!!i need to go to India for a month!can u tel me is there something that i need todo before leaving country for my reentry!!!