+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LC2 Immigration Forms Request

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesterday i received a Letter from canadian embassy in maniLa... here's the Letter:

1. Subject line :“LC2 Immigration Forms Request”
2. The UIC as Mentioned above: it is your family member in Canada's unique client identifier
3. Your fullname as it appears in the passports of ALL your family members who reside in the Philippines.
4. The mailing address in the Philippines.
5. The full name and mailing address of your family member in Canada.
6. The full name and mailing address of the children's guardian, if applicable.

i'd emaiL them what they asking for... but theres nothing reply to the website... im confused what can i do to the next move... where can i find this LC2 Immigration Forms Request? pLs heLp i dont know what im going to do... thanks in advance... GOD BLESS!

wisdom71

Apr 21, 2011
hi. i have the same experience. i emailed them last march 21 but haven't gotten any reply yet. have you received anything yet.

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wisdom71 said:
hi. i have the same experience. i emailed them last march 21 but haven't gotten any reply yet. have you received anything yet.
they repLied on my emaiL Last apriL 1... i received LC2 form... its downLoadabLe... fiLL it up then maiL it to canadian embassy maniLa... just wait for their repLy... i used LBC fo my fiLes for security reason... not in post office...

Motek

Jan 21, 2013
Hi their is a thread about LC2 at the FOREIGN WORKERS category of this forum you will learn a lot from it mostly are from the Philippines Lc2.

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
where u from @ wisdom?
hello sir... ask ko Lng po nsent ko npo lc2 kit s embssy... anu po b ang su2nod dun? wla po ko idea... and gang ngaun po dp din po nag e email ang embssy... tnx po...

doy70

May 8, 2013
Hi raffy220309....so d number question..subject line.lc2 immigration form request ...what did u answer for that????? Hope u can help me too.just rcvd that kind of letter yesterday...

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doy70 said:
Hi raffy220309....so d number question..subject line.lc2 immigration form request ...what did u answer for that????? Hope u can help me too.just rcvd that kind of letter yesterday...

i put "LC2 Immigration Forms Request" on subject Line... then i answered what they asking in emaiL... thats aLL...

roilaki

May 22, 2013
hello raffy220309 where did you send the lc2 immigration form request?in there email manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca?

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roilaki said:
hello raffy220309 where did you send the lc2 immigration form request?in there email manila-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca?
No... i maiLed it direct to canadian embassy maniLa through LBC... you can send it by postmaiL or fedex...

nicolas

May 29, 2013
hello! everyone pls. help us find the form lc2 immigration request form we've been searching it in the web,we found a form but we dont know if it is the right one to fill up...coz we dont find the data in the form, the one that the letter stated...

2. The UIC as Mentioned above: it is your family member in Canada's unique client identifier
3. Your fullname as it appears in the passports of ALL your family members who reside in the Philippines.

what form should we used pls. help ...

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicolas said:
hello! everyone pls. help us find the form lc2 immigration request form we've been searching it in the web,we found a form but we dont know if it is the right one to fill up...coz we dont find the data in the form, the one that the letter stated...

what form should we used pls. help ...
the canadian embassy will send you a Link for LC2 Immigration Forms Request... download it then fill it up... then print it... thats aLL...

roilaki

May 22, 2013
how did they know your email?and how did you maiLed it direct to canadian embassy maniLa through LBC?i received the letter 1 month ago and i emailed them no reply yet...PLs help me..thanks!

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roilaki said:
how did they know your email?and how did you maiLed it direct to canadian embassy maniLa through LBC?i received the letter 1 month ago and i emailed them no reply yet...PLs help me..thanks!
how did they know my emaiL? they saw my emaiL on our fiLes... i sent a fiLes through LBC direct to canadian embassy maniLa visa section... they did not response any kind of emaiL... they wiLL send you onLy an emaiL... but for repLy they did not...

roilaki

May 22, 2013
raffy220309 said:
how did they know my emaiL? they saw my emaiL on our fiLes... i sent a fiLes through LBC direct to canadian embassy maniLa visa section... they did not response any kind of emaiL... they wiLL send you onLy an emaiL... but for repLy they did not...
they did not response any kind of emaiL... they wiLL send you onLy an emaiL..?mejo na po ako d2..haha...pano pong nalaman email nyo eh pang 1st step po to dba?tpos yung kamag anak mo po nasa canada na?thanks po..