+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

layoff

alishaahin

Mar 28, 2024
Hello everybody,

I wonder if somebody had same experiences or know about my situation?

I have been nominated by Manitoba and have applied for PR through the non-EE PNP, I have not received my AOR. My nomination will be expired soon. meanwhile, I lost my job because of mass layoff in my company. How does this situation affect my PR application and what about extending my nomination? What there the important things to do?

regards.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everybody,

I wonder if somebody had same experiences or know about my situation?

I have been nominated by Manitoba and have applied for PR through the non-EE PNP, I have not received my AOR. My nomination will be expired soon. meanwhile, I lost my job because of mass layoff in my company. How does this situation affect my PR application and what about extending my nomination? What there the important things to do?

regards.
You should email PNP office right away and notify changes in your employment. Meanwhile you should look for another employer . Once you inform PNP office, they give you 90 days to find another job and update them and send them some new employer documents. If you can’t find another employer your nomination letter would be revoke and PR application will be cancelled. You must inform them asap . Hiding is serious offence.