Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-07-2011
Hi;

I was just going over everything we submitted and I just realize the Lawyer made a typio in the dates(The year). This date means a 3 year gap in her personal history.

I am planning to make a Voluntary Document Submission.

Should I just include a detailed personal history of my wife when with a note saying we noticed a typo after we did our submission orginally?

HoneyBird2

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your lawyer made the mistake, he should be the one correcting it. After all you are paying him good money and he is the 'expert'. So this is something that you should pursue with him as I think he is also your representative whom the immigration will liaise with. (Someone could correct me if I am wrong)

However, if you just paid him to look over the documents and you are responsible for your documents. I think that because its a form your wife is to complete, she should indicate in a short letter, the error made on Form XYZ and resubmit that particular page along with her Client ID number, Name, Date of Birth.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

HoneyBird2 said:
If your lawyer made the mistake, he should be the one correcting it. After all you are paying him good money and he is the 'expert'. So this is something that you should pursue with him as I think he is also your representative whom the immigration will liaise with. (Someone could correct me if I am wrong)

However, if you just paid him to look over the documents and you are responsible for your documents. I think that because its a form your wife is to complete, she should indicate in a short letter, the error made on Form XYZ and resubmit that particular page along with her Client ID number, Name, Date of Birth.
It doesn't matter who completed the forms, the spouse signed the document that it was true. Time to send a correction.