+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Law firms that offer service to check express entry application before submission

radicalprotnns

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone here knows of a law firm that offers assistance to check if your express entry application is complete. I am expecting an ITA soon.

My case is not really complex except for a few things:
1) I worked in the US but during the pandemic, I was working from home in my home country for 1 month. I am curious if this will pose issues since my work address will be different from my physical address. (Is there any place where I can explain this in my application?)
2) I just need help checking that my bank statements and employer reference letters don't have any missing details. As you guys may know, some banks don't even explicitly mention anything regarding loans if you don't have one. In addition, I've read stories of IRCC being so strict on the job description in the reference letter.

I've already been denied a Canada tourist visa before while I was a graduate student in the US because I did not submit enough documentation to prove that I was a student in the US.

I'd like to avoid problems with my express entry application. I don't need a lawyer to fill up everything for me but rather, I just need a 2nd pair of eyes to check my application. Suggestions/recommendations appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone here knows of a law firm that offers assistance to check if your express entry application is complete. I am expecting an ITA soon.

My case is not really complex except for a few things:
1) I worked in the US but during the pandemic, I was working from home in my home country for 1 month. I am curious if this will pose issues since my work address will be different from my physical address. (Is there any place where I can explain this in my application?)
2) I just need help checking that my bank statements and employer reference letters don't have any missing details. As you guys may know, some banks don't even explicitly mention anything regarding loans if you don't have one. In addition, I've read stories of IRCC being so strict on the job description in the reference letter.

I've already been denied a Canada tourist visa before while I was a graduate student in the US because I did not submit enough documentation to prove that I was a student in the US.

I'd like to avoid problems with my express entry application. I don't need a lawyer to fill up everything for me but rather, I just need a 2nd pair of eyes to check my application. Suggestions/recommendations appreciated.
The moderators of the forum are Cohen Immigration. Click on their link at the top of the page.

Reactions: Taran D