+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Launching immigration file without IELTS

faalgoon

Dec 25, 2008
I am a physician. I have completed Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) of 5 years course with another 04 years experience in gynae & obs. subject. Now i would like to apply for canadian immigration and i checked that my occupation in 38 occupation list of canadian immigration. Can I laudge my application without IELTS score? Before I didn't apply for this immigration and even i didn't appear IELTS?
pLS. INFORM ME

RITU

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
u may not need to send ielts result for initial application to CIO, however, it is recommended that you take it before launching docs to NS so ull have idea on maximum points you can have. a lot wanted to sit for the exam and u may not have enough time to show exam result when cio requests for it.
goodluck!

FairCanadian

Oct 3, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where did you complete yoour medicine studies? I mean which country? I know one of my friends is a physician and wanted to immigrate to Canada from Pakistan. She was confident enough to secure maximum points but in language, she did not do good. So, I suggested her to first prepare for IELTS, go for the exam and see how much back she will be obtain.

So, if you are born and raised outside South Asian countries and English is your first official language, you don't need an IELTS test. If not, then u better get IETLS results to see whether you will get enough points in language factor to consider sending your application to CIO. Otherwise, you are wasting your and CIO's time...

That's the bitter reality so better bite the bullet...

Good luck!!

Bash

Yarla7bh

Sep 12, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 23, 2009
AOR Received.
May 06, 2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Aug 04, 2010. NY
Med's Request
Oct 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Dec 09, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
faalgoon said:
I am a physician. I have completed Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) of 5 years course with another 04 years experience in gynae & obs. subject. Now i would like to apply for canadian immigration and i checked that my occupation in 38 occupation list of canadian immigration. Can I laudge my application without IELTS score? Before I didn't apply for this immigration and even i didn't appear IELTS?
pLS. INFORM ME

RITU
I would suggest - First- Get your application ready -> Take a Sample IELTS test to see how u do in it -->Send the Initial application to CIO (u do not need to submit IELTS now) --> Once your application has been sent u have around 8 -10 weeks time to get an approval for the next stage, now prepate and give IELTS.

Hope this helps