+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest Update shows "Final Decision - your application is in progress"

chrisbb

Aug 2, 2021
What is your application type? from where you are applying and what is your vo? I am seeing same since 13th July
Family Sponsorship outside.
Based on my last conversation with IRCC agent, since my wife is in Canada and perhaps because we also requested for TRV, it should be processed internally so the application is now in Ottawa. What about you?

dhavanmehta

May 12, 2021
Category........
CEC
Family Sponsorship outside.
Based on my last conversation with IRCC agent, since my wife is in Canada and perhaps because we also requested for TRV, it should be processed internally so the application is now in Ottawa. What about you?
My wife is still outside of canada and application is with Ottawa office only. We have family sponsorship application

Hadysaade

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
@chrisbb, @Karanvirsingh , Good morning.

Have you got any progress? I am in the same boat since 10th of August, they send the portal 1 and pre-approval to an email that the agent misspelled, and each time I call them, they say I have to be more patient.

UDON55fai

Feb 12, 2021
Similar experience myself, received an email on March 13th, 2023 stating our application is in order but it was being transferred to another office for a final decision. There has been absolutely no correspondence since which I find ridiculous. No additional docs have been asked for and lets just say I am not impressed one bit on the length of time involved with this process. I will reach out to my MP at some point to voice my concercs.

Tahmim

Sep 19, 2023
When I check my wife's application status, it says.

Latest update:
Final decision - November 1, 2022:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean? I'm confused.

I called CIC this morning and was looking for an update and they told me that they sent an email to the principal informing her for the next steps but I'm her representative and I have never received an email. We both checked our emails but we really did not receive this email. and the final notice on the 11th Jan 2023...

I followed up and emailed them multiple times but they said we are processing your application and did not inform me about this level of details until today.

The application status still shows "your application is in progress". I'm not sure what to do now.
Hi, have you received your PR yet after the above status change?