+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Last page of Indian passport

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of uploading all the docs for my PR application and I want to know under the travel/passport documents, do we need to upload the copy of the last page of the passport or just the first and pages with stamps are sufficient? I have a sibling with PR so I am submitting our birth certificates with parents names; however, my parents names are slightly different in my last page of my passport. Thus, I was wondering is it necessary to attach the last page or will they look into my parent names on my passport?

rajinder806

Dec 12, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of uploading all the docs for my PR application and I want to know under the travel/passport documents, do we need to upload the copy of the last page of the passport or just the first and pages with stamps are sufficient? I have a sibling with PR so I am submitting our birth certificates with parents names; however, my parents names are slightly different in my last page of my passport. Thus, I was wondering is it necessary to attach the last page or will they look into my parent names on my passport?
Yes, you need to include last page of your passport. If the name is different due to a genuine reasons you can mention that in a LOE.