+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

language tests

stevie

Aug 20, 2007
is it advisable to do the language test even though i'm british born and english is my native language from birth and my education history clearly states that i have attended primary school,secondary school and collage as part of my apprenticeship to become a carpenter. if yes does anyone know exactly what it entails?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

stevie said:
is it advisable to do the language test even though i'm british born and english is my native language from birth and my education history clearly states that i have attended primary school,secondary school and collage as part of my apprenticeship to become a carpenter. if yes does anyone know exactly what it entails?
No, just explain that you were born in the UK, all your schooling was in English and your language at home and work is English.

PMM

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
stevie said:
In fact, there is hardly any explanation that you will need to provide other than your application forms and documents for proof, which will say it all for you.

Your birth certificate shows you were born in the U.K.

Item 7 on Application Form - Your indication that your native language is English.

Your Background Declaration shows where you received all of your schooling, plus the copies of your diplomas that you will send in proves and shows the U.K. as location.

Your Work Experience will also show the U.K. as where you obtained it, plus your employment reference letters will come from U.K. registered employers.