+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions still in progress.

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

Are there any May 2021 applicants who are still waiting for their language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be completed after sending their passport copies to IRCC? I sent my passport copies on March 8, 2022 and have yet to hear anything from them.

I'm beginning to get worried because there are several people who've been lucky enough to have all three sections changed to "complete" only a few days after submitting their passport copies. At the same time, I've noticed that there are many people who aren't even required to send pp copies to IRCC. Seriously...what on earth is going on?

A little more about me:

Application type: online (single)
May 23, 2021: Application date
September 3, 2021: AOR
January 19, 2022: FP request
January 26, 2022: Test Invitation
February 3, 2022: Test status updated to "complete"
February 15, 2022: FP results received by IRCC
February 16, 2022: Background check status updated to "complete"
March 4, 2022 - passport copies requested by IRCC.
March 8, 2022 - I submitted my passport copies.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

endor

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Send them an email.

I think I received passport request around the same time as you, but my file was updated again a few weeks after that.

But I applied in Sept 2020, and it was paper based still.

Do you have a complex travel history maybe?

Reactions: Swift Turtle

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Send them an email.

I think I received passport request around the same time as you, but my file was updated again a few weeks after that.

But I applied in Sept 2020, and it was paper based still.

Do you have a complex travel history maybe?
I sent them an email, webform, and just requested my ATIP notes last week, but to no avail.

What's frustrating is that I only had to report one absence from the Canada, and my passport had been expired for more than a year when I applied.

Agghh...

• Wow
Reactions: snoopyta

elliek999

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

Are there any May 2021 applicants who are still waiting for their language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be completed after sending their passport copies to IRCC? I sent my passport copies on March 8, 2022 and have yet to hear anything from them.

I'm beginning to get worried because there are several people who've been lucky enough to have all three sections changed to "complete" only a few days after submitting their passport copies. At the same time, I've noticed that there are many people who aren't even required to send pp copies to IRCC. Seriously...what on earth is going on?

A little more about me:

Application type: online (single)
May 23, 2021: Application date
September 3, 2021: AOR
January 19, 2022: FP request
January 26, 2022: Test Invitation
February 3, 2022: Test status updated to "complete"
February 15, 2022: FP results received by IRCC
February 16, 2022: Background check status updated to "complete"
March 4, 2022 - passport copies requested by IRCC.
March 8, 2022 - I submitted my passport copies.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
I emailed my passport copies end of January this year and am still waiting for the physical presence/prohibitions to update. My online status still says "waiting on you". I called IRCC and all they said was it's a glitch. So hard waiting.. Hope you hear soon too.