+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language Requirements OREA College

simonka0505

Nov 14, 2020
I went to OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association)

Orea Real Estate College, to obtain Salesperson registration. It was extensive study, not easy at all.

Lots of reading materials, difficult exams.

Went through 7 courses and I do have TRANSCRIPT and CERTIFICATE of COMPLETION.

Would this be considered as proof of language?

What is your recommendation? Does anyone used something similar and got approved?

Thank You

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON

Orea Real Estate College, to obtain Salesperson registration. It was extensive study, not easy at all.

What is your recommendation? Does anyone used something similar and got approved?

Thank You
This page should answer your question (though it seems you must have gone through it already). From the looks of it, you should be good.

simonka0505

Nov 14, 2020
I did, the only issue im having is that OREA is not considered official post secondary or secondary college, like for example Seneca or Humber might be. Although these same courses that i have taken have been transferred to Humber college last year.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thank You
Unfortunately this won't be accepted as proof.

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
I did, the only issue im having is that OREA is not considered official post secondary or secondary college, like for example Seneca or Humber might be. Although these same courses that i have taken have been transferred to Humber college last year.
Yup I agree with Scylla then - it will not be accepted.

Also what do you mean when you say transferred to Humber College? Are you attending this institution?

simonka0505

Nov 14, 2020
No I finished couple years ago. I went tru OREA but now they are shutting down and you get your real estate license through humber only.

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
No I finished couple years ago. I went tru OREA but now they are shutting down and you get your real estate license through humber only.
Oh alright I thought you attended Humber College. Even if you didn't get a diploma, as long as you took some courses there you could show your transcript.