+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language requirements in Quebec

Mar 22, 2018
Hi There,

I'm student in Canada, and I have applied for 1 year program in Montreal. I have done BTech in Information technology(3 years) and 3 years of experience in Information Technology Industry in India.

I have studied that I can apply for PEQ in Quebec. I have required scores in IELTS as well. My Concern is that French is compulsory to apply Permanent Residence in Quebec ? Or is it fine if I complete required 50 points without french.

I'm looking for kind reverts from your side. Looking for quickest reverts.

Thanks and regards,
Yashdeep Singh

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi There,

I'm student in Canada, and I have applied for 1 year program in Montreal. I have done BTech in Information technology(3 years) and 3 years of experience in Information Technology Industry in India.

I have studied that I can apply for PEQ in Quebec. I have required scores in IELTS as well. My Concern is that French is compulsory to apply Permanent Residence in Quebec ? Or is it fine if I complete required 50 points without french.

I'm looking for kind reverts from your side. Looking for quickest reverts.

Thanks and regards,
Yashdeep Singh
If you score good in IELTS, you can get ITA in Express Entry from India itself right ?
Why take the pain of coming to study in Canada and that too in Quebec ? Haven't you read the plight of CSQ applicants in this forum yet ?