+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language requirements – Provincial nominees

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have recently nominated by SINP under OID category but my IELTS test result expired.
While going through the following page I am confused. Do I need to submit fresh IELTS test result along with my complete application package to IRCC?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/requirements-provincial-nominees.html
If you are applying express entry pnp pr yes it should be but if you are sending by mail and regular pr you don’t need to send. You have to just attach your nomination certificate with full pr application package .

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Thank you for your reply.
This is what mentioned in the DOCUMENT CHECKLIST PERMANENT RESIDENCE - PROVINCAL NOMINEE CLASS AND
QUEBEC SKILLED WORKERS (IMM 5690)

Can somebody who already submitted the completed application to IRCC under the SINP OID category confirm this please? Do I need to submit fresh IELTS test result to IRCC while sending my complete application? My NOC is 2173 which is Skill Level A.

12. Proof of Language Proficiency
Since July 1, 2012, most applicants to Provincial/Territorial Nominee classes in semi or low-skilled professions that fall under National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill level C and D are required to complete a language proficiency test from one of the following designated agencies:

• IELTS (General Training test only),
• CELPIP (General test only), and/or
• TEF.

You must include a copy of your language test results with application to CIC.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Thank you for your reply.
This is what mentioned in the DOCUMENT CHECKLIST PERMANENT RESIDENCE - PROVINCAL NOMINEE CLASS AND
QUEBEC SKILLED WORKERS (IMM 5690)

Can somebody who already submitted the completed application to IRCC under the SINP OID category confirm this please? Do I need to submit fresh IELTS test result to IRCC while sending my complete application? My NOC is 2173 which is Skill Level A.

12. Proof of Language Proficiency
Since July 1, 2012, most applicants to Provincial/Territorial Nominee classes in semi or low-skilled professions that fall under National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill level C and D are required to complete a language proficiency test from one of the following designated agencies:

• IELTS (General Training test only),
• CELPIP (General test only), and/or
• TEF.

You must include a copy of your language test results with application to CIC.
Hi,

While reading many forums Im confused whether I should submit a fresh ielts test result or not. The last statement is really confusing.

You must include a copy of your language test results with application to CIC

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bc-pnp-2016-applicants-join-here.391722/page-55

Does this mean everyone should submit the test result and since from July 1, 2012 applicants with skill level C and D also? Please help.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

While reading many forums Im confused whether I should submit a fresh ielts test result or not. The last statement is really confusing.

You must include a copy of your language test results with application to CIC

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bc-pnp-2016-applicants-join-here.391722/page-55

Does this mean everyone should submit the test result and since from July 1, 2012 applicants with skill level C and D also? Please help.
Hey bro did u figured this out ? I’m in same situation