+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College May 2020 Intake

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
I applied for an education loan in one of the banks here in India and got the loan. I don't know how the process goes on in your country. And 10k cad is what the Canadian government asks for gic + 200 to 250 cad processing charges. Anything more than that is always better. But that's how much they ask for.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
10k cad gic and one year fee paid receipt. These two documents are generally sufficient for financials under sds. And if you are asking 10k cad is enough as gic to actually live in Canada...it all depends on you, how you live there and your lifestyle there. Also you will be earning extra money if you get a part time job..

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
10k cad gic and one year fee paid receipt. These two documents are generally sufficient for financials under sds. And if you are asking 10k cad is enough as gic to actually live in Canada...it all depends on you, how you live there and your lifestyle there. Also you will be earning extra money if you get a part time job..
Hey there.!
Have you got your visa?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Reason being from the stage of searching for college till I got GIC and medicals, I was on my own and corresponding with college directly. I didn't wanna take chance for visa and consulted a reputed agency in Bangalore which few people who had good experience with them suggested. They asked me to give my authorization to them so that it will be free of cost for me and they can provide more services to me. It took time for me to get permission from college to make them my authorised agents. Its all set now and documents are ready but my mother wants me apply for visa on 2nd or 5th or 9th of August only. I told this family obligations to my agent and they happily agreed. So waiting for August month.. What about you? You had told you would apply after getting refund from Sheridan I think if I am not wrong. Hope you have got visa already..

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Reason being from the stage of searching for college till I got GIC and medicals, I was on my own and corresponding with college directly. I didn't wanna take chance for visa and consulted a reputed agency in Bangalore which few people who had good experience with them suggested. They asked me to give my authorization to them so that it will be free of cost for me and they can provide more services to me. It took time for me to get permission from college to make them my authorised agents. Its all set now and documents are ready but my mother wants me apply for visa on 2nd or 5th or 9th of August only. I told this family obligations to my agent and they happily agreed. So waiting for August month.. What about you? You had told you would apply after getting refund from Sheridan I think if I am not wrong. Hope you have got visa already..
Not yet.!
Received funds on 16th of July ,paid GIC same day .Now working on SOP,will be applying for visa next week.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Not yet.!
Received funds on 16th of July ,paid GIC same day .Now working on SOP,will be applying for visa next week.
Same status here too..by the way when do you plan to fly and any suggestions about which airways to go for? Bcz I think booking air ticket 3-4 months in advance would be more advantageous.

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Same status here too..by the way when do you plan to fly and any suggestions about which airways to go for? Bcz I think booking air ticket 3-4 months in advance would be more advantageous.
Will be planning on that after the outcome of filing.Stay connected and we can discuss it later.

punnyhooman

Aug 16, 2018
Hello guys ,

I applied for web and mobile app design and development course for May2020 intake yesterday. I apply for online myself and submitted all the documents as scanned copies as given in the instructions through the portal and paid $155 fees.

I recieved an email saying your application has reached langara college and you will be contacted shortly with further steps of application and you will be given STUDENT ID and password once the application is processed. So when exactly langara college will communicate through mail?

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hello guys ,

I applied for web and mobile app design and development course for May2020 intake yesterday. I apply for online myself and submitted all the documents as scanned copies as given in the instructions through the portal and paid $155 fees.

I recieved an email saying your application has reached langara college and you will be contacted shortly with further steps of application and you will be given STUDENT ID and password once the application is processed. So when exactly langara college will communicate through mail?
Langara college takes a lot time so I would suggest you to wait patiently

harsh.kv

Aug 22, 2019
Hello guys, I applied to Langara college for May 2020 in Post degree business administration program on 15 August, 2019. Could anybody suggest if I am not late? How much time Langara generally take to give offer letter when they received all the documents? I am applying by myself without hiring any consultant. Thank you

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Hey could anyone please help
I had applied to langara for jan 2020 intake i just got a reactivation for may 2020 and today my portal changed to admission offered but offer letter is yet not emailed
And on the portal they say to pay the commitment fee
So why is the offer letter not received yet?
And within how much days i hve to pay commitment fee because i have applied to kpu as well for jan intake and i have a pending decision in kpu should i wait or accept this
Please help

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hey could anyone please help
I had applied to langara for jan 2020 intake i just got a reactivation for may 2020 and today my portal changed to admission offered but offer letter is yet not emailed
And on the portal they say to pay the commitment fee
So why is the offer letter not received yet?
And within how much days i hve to pay commitment fee because i have applied to kpu as well for jan intake and i have a pending decision in kpu should i wait or accept this
Please help
Hey there
Offer letter says to pay commitment fees within 10 working days to confirm your adm and then you will be issued LOA from college.

Reactions: Saloni Talwar