+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara college May 2019

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
Did you get your Langara student id? If yes, keep following up and don't forget to include student id & full name in every mail you send inquiring about application status.
Not yet. I still haven’t received a reply with the Student ID. What should I do? Should I email them and ask for it so I can keep track of the status of my application? All I’ve got so far is the automated reply acknowledging they received my email with the docs attached.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Ask for it. You should have got it by now. I don't know..some people get student id very late and some very quickly. I received mine within 2 days, that's on Feb 17th after I applied on Feb 15th.

Reactions: famevangelio

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
Ask for it. You should have got it by now. I don't know..some people get student id very late and some very quickly. I received mine within 2 days, that's on Feb 17th after I applied on Feb 15th.
Thank you! I’ll email them again this week. Hopefully they can provide at least the Student ID and password so I can check the status of my application on their website.

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
i emailed the college and managed to get an ID. But the password doesnt work... checked the application and im sure that the name and DOB are in the correct format as stated in the email.(FL-YYYYMMDD)
What do i do, they take forever to reply to their emails :(

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
i emailed the college and managed to get an ID. But the password doesnt work... checked the application and im sure that the name and DOB are in the correct format as stated in the email.(FL-YYYYMMDD)
It must be correct.. its 1st letter of your first name and 1st letter of your last name hyphen your date of birth in year month day format. No space anywhere

Reactions: famevangelio

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
I just got an email reply from Langara today with my Student ID! I tried the FL-YYYMMDD format as the password and it worked for me. I hope you’re able to login to your account. They also stated in the email that they need 6-8weeks to process and review my documents. (Another agonizing days of waiting) Also checked the status in myLangara portal and its in “Pending Review” status. Hope to hear more from your application. Goodluck to all of us!

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I just got an email reply from Langara today with my Student ID! I tried the FL-YYYMMDD format as the password and it worked for me. I hope you’re able to login to your account. They also stated in the email that they need 6-8weeks to process and review my documents. (Another agonizing days of waiting) Also checked the status in myLangara portal and its in “Pending Review” status. Hope to hear more from your application. Goodluck to all of us!
I had to email them and ask them about my password, turns out they had my second name as my first name. Sorted though, now waiting from them to review my documents that were missing on the checklist.
For some reason they sent me my ID after they reviewed my first batch of docs that i sent from email.
All the best to you too

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
No, not after getting LOA as registration opens after some time.For same you can check your student portal.
So you have still not registered for your courses? And does registration time begins same time for all Jan intake students? Any idea about that?