App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Tq...anyone going to Langara in Jan 2020 for a PDD program?
me!!!
I applied in the beginning of Feb. Still waiting for the application to be processed.
have you gotten loa?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
me!!!
I applied in the beginning of Feb. Still waiting for the application to be processed.
have you gotten loa?
No. I will be paying the student deposit today. Btw what's your application status in myLangara portal? And for which program you have applied?

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
No. I will be paying the student deposit today. Btw what's your application status in myLangara portal? And for which program you have applied?
i mean did you accept you?
can you give me the dates?
i applied for the same program - PDD.
my status is app assessed: still incomplete. they assessed all documents but one. i applied almost 3 months ago.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
my status is app assessed: still incomplete. they assessed all documents but one. i applied almost 3 months ago.
I have got admission offer letter. Now I will be paying initial commitment fees and then they will send me the loa.
Actually I applied on Feb 15th for September 2019 intake. Got info on 27th Feb from Langara Indian officer that the program is full for September and he asked me to reactivate my application for Jan 2020. I did it immediately the next day itself that is on 28th Feb. International admissions said they received my reactivation request on March 6th. Then they sent a standard application withdrawal email for fall 2019 on 22nd March. Then I think on 4th April the status in myLangara changed to 'application under review' and finally got admission offer on 13th April.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
If that is your application status, may be you have to go through the application checklist again and submit the document which you had not sent earlier..

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
I have got admission offer letter. Now I will be paying initial commitment fees and then they will send me the loa.
Actually I applied on Feb 15th for September 2019 intake. Got info on 27th Feb from Langara Indian officer that the program is full for September and he asked me to reactivate my application for Jan 2020. I did it immediately the next day itself that is on 28th Feb. International admissions said they received my reactivation request on March 6th. Then they sent a standard application withdrawal email for fall 2019 on 22nd March. Then I think on 4th April the status in myLangara changed to 'application under review' and finally got admission offer on 13th April.
oh god, now im really worried, because i submitted my application as soon as they opened the intake. it was on Feb 1.
I double-checked all my docs, and looks like i have sent everything they asked for. No offense, but I dont understand how they processed some applications much faster than mine, as i submitted my documents straight after they opened the stream. im confused and upset. Langara's program is the only one that is suitable for me. I hope they will reply soon. Do you know about the cases of declining the app?
Thank you.

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
You need to check and submit which of your documents are still missing.

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
oh god, now im really worried, because i submitted my application as soon as they opened the intake. it was on Feb 1.
I double-checked all my docs, and looks like i have sent everything they asked for. No offense, but I dont understand how they processed some applications much faster than mine, as i submitted my documents straight after they opened the stream. im confused and upset. Langara's program is the only one that is suitable for me. I hope they will reply soon. Do you know about the cases of declining the app?
Thank you.
Firstly they will go through the reactivated applications and then the regular once as per my knowledge.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Thank you.
Don't know about declined cases but the reasons to refuse admission should be either non availability of seats or not meeting the program's minimum admission requirements. If you are positive about both the aspects - follow up & follow up & follow up. I used to send an email to Langara College's India recruitment officer every other day and a mail to international admissions atleast twice a week to ask about my application but I was not getting any reply, that's a different matter

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
Hi! Need help! Here’s the timeline of my application for admission:
April 10: applied in Langara thru EducationPlanner BC /paid $155 fee received same day its receipt.
April14: sent my docs as per program admission checklist in this email: ieadmissions@langara.ca / received auto generated reply confirming that my email has been received.

Haven’t heard anything since. I know it’s only been a week, but I just want to make sure that i’m on the right direction. Is it okay to do follow up from time to time?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Hi! Need help! Here’s the timeline of my application for admission:
April 10: applied in Langara thru EducationPlanner BC /paid $155 fee received same day its receipt.
April14: sent my docs as per program admission checklist in this email: ieadmissions@langara.ca / received auto generated reply confirming that my email has been received.

Haven’t heard anything since. I know it’s only been a week, but I just want to make sure that i’m on the right direction. Is it okay to do follow up from time to time?
Did you get your Langara student id? If yes, keep following up and don't forget to include student id & full name in every mail you send inquiring about application status.

Reactions: famevangelio