+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College, January 2019, Visa Approved. Contact me for help or if you are going to Langara.

BinarySingh

Jun 5, 2019
I have also applied for the same course for may 2019. But i have applied directly without any agent . I am worried because i have not got final semester transcript but result is out. My question is.... can i get the offer letter from langara college as i came to know that they don't issue conditional offer letter?

Hi, you have applied using which website? And what was the list of documents that were required to be sent and how to send them?

BinarySingh

Jun 5, 2019
My final year result is declared on college website so will it work if i provide the web page with my result.... ?
There is a concept of provisional or confidential result in universities. It is a common thing. Get in touch with your university there is definitely a way out.

BinarySingh

Jun 5, 2019
Hi! I've got an update with my application for admission today.

April 10 2019 - Submitted Application for Admission Thru EducationPlannerBC and Paid $155 fee
April 14 2019 - Emailed Academic Transcripts & IELTS Official Results
April 27 2019 - Received email confirmation that docs are received
April 27 2019 - Pending Review Status
May 8 2019 - Admission Offered Status

I just need to clarify this recent status as it says Admission Offered and the Document Checklist are all labeled "Received". Should I wait for Langara to email me with the Offer of Admission letter? I haven't got any email yet. Would I need to have the Offer of Admission letter before I can pay the $6000 commitment fee?
Did they sent you an checklist of documents to email them after you paid the fees? Can you share the mail contents? Also, by transcript what do you mean notary attested documents?

BinarySingh

Jun 5, 2019
Hi all!
I am glad to inform you guys that my visa has been aproved! Here is my profile and timeline-

2009 - 10th - 69.4%
2011 - 12th - 74.5%
2011-2015 - Bachelors of Fine Arts (Art History), Delhi University - 72.9%
2014-2015 - Graphic Design certificate, MAAC - Grade A
2015-2017 - Master of Fine Arts (Applied Arts), Amity University - CGPA 7.94

From year 2011 to 2018 - Did a total of 6 internships in sectors related to my education and 5 exhibition of
my own artworks.
IELTS - 7.0 (L - 8.5, R - 7, S - 7, W - 6)

College in Canada - Langara College
Admitted for - January 2019 intake
Course - Post Degree Diploma Web & Mobile App Design

Applied on 5 April
Got admission letter on 18 July
Deposited first year fees on 10 August
Applied for GIC on 18 August
Got GIC on 20 August
Applied for visa on 5 september (online application)
Got visa approval on 12 september

CURRENTLY - Passport sent for stamping through VFS on 13 September.

Eagerly waiting for my passport!

Everything done through Chopras.

I would like to share my experience to give hopes to those students who think they cannot go to Canada after their Masters as ther are chances of visa refusal, if you undertake a diploma or a certificate program. Many agents and pplicants will tell you this, but dont believe them. If your education is related and you are genuine, you will get visa.
Moroever if anyone else going to Langara College, for Jan 2019 intake please do contact me! Or if you need any help in anything!

Hi all!
I am glad to inform you guys that my visa has been aproved! Here is my profile and timeline-

2009 - 10th - 69.4%
2011 - 12th - 74.5%
2011-2015 - Bachelors of Fine Arts (Art History), Delhi University - 72.9%
2014-2015 - Graphic Design certificate, MAAC - Grade A
2015-2017 - Master of Fine Arts (Applied Arts), Amity University - CGPA 7.94

From year 2011 to 2018 - Did a total of 6 internships in sectors related to my education and 5 exhibition of
my own artworks.
IELTS - 7.0 (L - 8.5, R - 7, S - 7, W - 6)

College in Canada - Langara College
Admitted for - January 2019 intake
Course - Post Degree Diploma Web & Mobile App Design

Applied on 5 April
Got admission letter on 18 July
Deposited first year fees on 10 August
Applied for GIC on 18 August
Got GIC on 20 August
Applied for visa on 5 september (online application)
Got visa approval on 12 september

CURRENTLY - Passport sent for stamping through VFS on 13 September.

Eagerly waiting for my passport!

Everything done through Chopras.

I would like to share my experience to give hopes to those students who think they cannot go to Canada after their Masters as ther are chances of visa refusal, if you undertake a diploma or a certificate program. Many agents and pplicants will tell you this, but dont believe them. If your education is related and you are genuine, you will get visa.
Moroever if anyone else going to Langara College, for Jan 2019 intake please do contact me! Or if you need any help in anything!

Did you had to submit sealed transcripts from university or notary attested documents were enough?

Shereen7393

Aug 28, 2018
I have also applied for the same course for may 2019. But i have applied directly without any agent . I am worried because i have not got final semester transcript but result is out. My question is.... can i get the offer letter from langara college as i came to know that they don't issue conditional offer letter?
Hi,
Is backlog certificate a must to apply for Langara? M college is hesitating to provide it, thought I didn't have any backlog. What can I do now?

Kulveer K Dhillon

Aug 4, 2019
Hey!!!!
I have applied for langara college for Jan 2020 intake and it's been a month but my application status is still showing pending review. How much time will it take to respond me?

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hey!!!!
I have applied for langara college for Jan 2020 intake and it's been a month but my application status is still showing pending review. How much time will it take to respond me?
When did you applied for Jan ?
Langara college take more time than the other colleges so wait.

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
And when did you got your offer letter after student I'd. I mean after how many days you got it.??
I applied for september 2019 by the end of november but as the seats beacame full they emailed me in march about reactivating my application for jan 2020.Asa i reactivated my app i got offer of adm within month.

bijay14

Aug 1, 2019
Hi! I've got an update with my application for admission today.

April 10 2019 - Submitted Application for Admission Thru EducationPlannerBC and Paid $155 fee
April 14 2019 - Emailed Academic Transcripts & IELTS Official Results
April 27 2019 - Received email confirmation that docs are received
April 27 2019 - Pending Review Status
May 8 2019 - Admission Offered Status

I just need to clarify this recent status as it says Admission Offered and the Document Checklist are all labeled "Received". Should I wait for Langara to email me with the Offer of Admission letter? I haven't got any email yet. Would I need to have the Offer of Admission letter before I can pay the $6000 commitment fee?
I am in the same situation before one week I recieved admission offered email and told to pay 6000 commitment fee but they haven't provided any valid letter. As I am an applicant from Nepal, I need to provide NOC (No Objection Letter) to the bank in order to proceed fund deposit to international college. NOC letter is issued by Education Ministry of Nepal. In order to issue the NOC letter, I need to provide Letter of Acceptance as an evidence of acceptance from college. Without NOC I won’t be able to deposit cash. Any suggestion/help will be appreciated. Thank You

Shereen7393

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,
Applied to langara college for may 2020 intake limited enrollment , now my application status is document missing. I have sent the documents within a day. But, worried that this might cause a delay in getting admission into may intake.
Can someone advice me on this?

Shereen7393

Aug 28, 2018
I got an email after that my documents are missing and that I need to check in the check list for the missing documents. In the checklist the post secondary transcripts column is showing this message:
"Please provide official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts should be sent directly to the Registrar's Office from the issuing institution(s) or submitted to the Registrar's Office in a signed and sealed envelope."

They are asking for the originals right now? I don't understand this!
I haven't even received the offer letter yet so why are they asking for the originals?

Hi,
How did you send them your transcripts. Should it be posted?