+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College - Fall 2020

jaisam123

Feb 17, 2020
Hi all. I am also planning to apply for Data Analytics course. Could you please let me know the full tuition fee and if the intake for Jan 2021 is still ongoing ?

dncm15

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone, i hope you are all doing well. With this crisis we face (covid19) , what are your plans for our your Fall admission? Are ypu considering to defer your intake to Jan2021, or later? Thank you! Be safe

wing11

Apr 6, 2020
Dear all, my status is that waitlist. I apply for pdd mobile and web development. any chance. I got admitted?

wing11

Apr 6, 2020
My status is also waitlisted from 2 months. No, you didn't get admitted till now.
what semester and major you applied for? the application they showed me not so clear. Like you refuse acceptance or you withdraw application..

wing11

Apr 6, 2020
hi friend i also got admission for jan 2021 intake langara college PDD Supply chain and logistics
I heard some agents said because of covid, many moved from Sep to Jan, that is why they said in my status that I have to wait until May. I do not wait that long and already apply for another program. Let see which one comes first

KARTHIK RAJA

Mar 4, 2020
I heard some agents said because of covid, many moved from Sep to Jan, that is why they said in my status that I have to wait until May. I do not wait that long and already apply for another program. Let see which one comes first
what are all the programs you have applied and which intake??

dncm15

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Can any of please suggest how is Business Administration (Post-Degree) from Langara and how many years of Post study work visa will I get?
Hi! I got admitted in PD-BA in Langara for Fall intake, its a 2-year program, so after our program we can get 2-3 years of post degree work permit.

Newname

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hello All,
I got offer for Jan 2021 Intake PDD-Data Analytics and in this week I will pay the deposit amount.
Considering the current Covid situation, any idea how Langara is handling Sept and May intake. Are they going for online learning or deferred the enrolled student to next semester.