+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College - Fall 2020

dncm15

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
My bad.... I thought you’re asking for the visa application already, well I submitted my college diploma, certificate of employment, passport, transcript of records, ielts result and CV/resume
Dear,

Can you share your time line for langara application

1. List of documents submitted
2. Days took to receive offer letter
3. Initial tuition fee to be paid
4. tuition fee schedule

Thanks in advance.
I got the offer letter just a week or two after my application. They sent me an email and instructions how to pay for the tuition fee, 6000CAD for regular streaming and 12000CAD if applying under SDS. after 3 days i got my acceptance letter

imran88

Nov 25, 2019
I got the offer letter just a week or two after my application. They sent me an email and instructions how to pay for the tuition fee, 6000CAD for regular streaming and 12000CAD if applying under SDS. after 3 days i got my acceptance letter
Thanks for information.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Documents submitted online and also sent email to Langara representative in india. Received confirmation that they will take 6 to 8 weeks for review and response.
Hi Imran, I submitted my application today, just got payment confirmation mail. Will I receive another mail/link to upload my documents? If yes, when? Do I need to do anything now after submitting my application?

imran88

Nov 25, 2019
Hi Imran, I submitted my application today, just got payment confirmation mail. Will I receive another mail/link to upload my documents? If yes, when? Do I need to do anything now after submitting my application?
Dear i applied through BC education Planner where it has option to upload documents along with the payment and also i forwarded the documents through email to indian representative in langara. My Current time line

1. Applied through BC education Planner along with Documents and application Fee 25 November 2019.
2. Received login and password on 28th December 2019.
3. After Checking the status of my documents found that they have some comments related to my Surname.
4. I sent them explanation letter regarding the name discrepancies waiting for their response.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
A
Dear i applied through BC education Planner where it has option to upload documents along with the payment and also i forwarded the documents through email to indian representative in langara. My Current time line

1. Applied through BC education Planner along with Documents and application Fee 25 November 2019.
2. Received login and password on 28th December 2019.
3. After Checking the status of my documents found that they have some comments related to my Surname.
4. I sent them explanation letter regarding the name discrepancies waiting for their response.
Any update on your application? My application was updated to "Application is complete" on 7th Jan. After that, no update.

imran88

Nov 25, 2019
A

Any update on your application? My application was updated to "Application is complete" on 7th Jan. After that, no update.
Yes, I appllied for PGD in BA Under Review since 7th Jan 2020. and Option 2 PGD in Marketing got Rejected due to Admission Full updated on 28 Jan 2020. Till today waiting for their response.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Yes, I appllied for PGD in BA Under Review since 7th Jan 2020. and Option 2 PGD in Marketing got Rejected due to Admission Full updated on 28 Jan 2020. Till today waiting for their response.
Okay brother, you've any idea when can we expect a decision to come?

imran88

Nov 25, 2019
Okay brother, you've any idea when can we expect a decision to come?
I sent a Reminder to IE Admission for Status update. They Responded through email, i have to Wait for their response for 4-5 weeks which will be Approx Mid of February.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
I sent a Reminder to IE Admission for Status update. They Responded through email, i have to Wait for their response for 4-5 weeks which will be Approx Mid of February.
Okay, let me know if you receive any communication..