+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing

ar169

Mar 26, 2017
Hi,
I want to make a soft landing this week and had some questions.

Wanted to ask since some of the posts on this topic are dated:
1) I am returning the next day, so should I tell the officer that the residence is my friend's?
2) I have closed an account since I applied initially, and moved my money to another account. Should I carry the new statements and explain the situation, or just refer to Proof of Finance given before?
3) I had medical exam when i applied but i dont really have medical reports from that or any other medical record before then? Is there any thing I can do here?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I want to make a soft landing this week and had some questions.

Wanted to ask since some of the posts on this topic are dated:
1) I am returning the next day, so should I tell the officer that the residence is my friend's? Don't go into details just give them the address. Nothig wrong with giving a friend's address or doing a short landing
2) I have closed an account since I applied initially, and moved my money to another account. Should I carry the new statements and explain the situation, or just refer to Proof of Finance given before? I would bring a copy of both but the most recent statement is the most important.
3) I had medical exam when i applied but i dont really have medical reports from that or any other medical record before then? Is there any thing I can do here?
I would travel with you vaccination records.

ar169

Mar 26, 2017
I just dont have vaccination records - I would travel with them, If i had them. I moved to the US 8 years ago, had medical check up for immigration but I couldn't find my vaccination records.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I just dont have vaccination records - I would travel with them, If i had them. I moved to the US 8 years ago, had medical check up for immigration but I couldn't find my vaccination records.
Since you have been living in the US they might be more forgiving but should have been part of your medical.