Nomination.....
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
03-06-2016 Upfront
Med's Request
20-03-2017 Upfront
I have a few question regarding my upcoming landing..

1. Are we still not allowed to land during the weekend (Fri, Sat, and Sun) on Peace/Rainbow bridge?
2. Can we land on Ambassador bridge during the weekend instead?

Thank you!

Dodozin

May 4, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I went this weekend to Rainbow bridge..

The Immigration Officer said
"We don't do on weekends... Only on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! And I would suggest you not to come here, because it takes normally 12 hours to do the process... "

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
I have a few question regarding my upcoming landing..

1. Are we still not allowed to land during the weekend (Fri, Sat, and Sun) on Peace/Rainbow bridge?
2. Can we land on Ambassador bridge during the weekend instead?

Thank you!
Which crossing did you end up going through for landing? Can you share your experience, e.g. wait time, how busy it was, behavior of officers etc.. I want to avoid being sent back and want to get done with my landing with as little hassle as possible. Note that I will be driving from Midwest in USA so it would be a long drive for me to get to the nearest crossing at Ambassador Bridge.

I will have to go through a long drive from USA to get to the Ambassador bridge and worry that if Canadian Border agents can refuse to accept my landing process. I hope that's not the case for ou-land applicants.

Thanks!

Last edited:

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which crossing did you end up going through for landing? Can you share your experience, e.g. wait time, how busy it was, behavior of officers etc.. I want to avoid being sent back and want to get done with my landing with as little hassle as possible. Note that I will be driving from Midwest in USA so it would be a long drive for me to get to the nearest crossing at Ambassador Bridge.

I will have to go through a long drive from USA to get to the Ambassador bridge and worry that if Canadian Border agents can refuse to accept my landing process. I hope that's not the case for ou-land applicants.

Thanks!
If you don't do flag poling, they don't have the right to sent you back. Means, they must process your landing no matter where you choose to land.
Since you are coming from US, you don't have to worry about it. Just prepare all the documents needed.