+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing with Withdrawn Charges

fyfy123

Apr 26, 2017
So I have received my CoPR this week and in between my PPR and CoPR I managed to collect a Theft Under 5000 charge in Canada. My lawyer is confident that the charge is going to be withdrawn/dismissed.

My question is, once the court's final decision has been received (let's assume the case is withdrawn or dismissed), will I have a difficult time when I'm landing at the US/Canada border? How should I prepare? I have notified IRCC of my pending charge but it didn't seem to affect my application/CoPR. Kindly advise!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
So I have received my CoPR this week and in between my PPR and CoPR I managed to collect a Theft Under 5000 charge in Canada. My lawyer is confident that the charge is going to be withdrawn/dismissed.

My question is, once the court's final decision has been received (let's assume the case is withdrawn or dismissed), will I have a difficult time when I'm landing at the US/Canada border? How should I prepare? I have notified IRCC of my pending charge but it didn't seem to affect my application/CoPR. Kindly advise!
Hey did you manage to land as PR?