+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Toronto

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi.. is there any group of people landing in toronto in the next 6 months.. plz share link.. thannks..

mira_johnson

Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
I landed in Toronto last month. Am curious about grp networks?

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
I landed in Toronto last month. Am curious about grp networks?
I am planning to do a soft landing in Toronto in March 2018 and head back to India after a week and then return for final settlement in Nov 2018,please can you advise on below

1)Is it safe to tell the official at the POE that i will be returning back in a week if asked,,can revealing my soft landing plans to official screw-up my PR card getting delivered to my Sibling's address in Toronto?
2)If the soft landing gets completed hassle free and my sibling sends me the PR card in India,so in Nov i will be landing with my PR card,do i need to show POF again?or i can happily walk as i will be having my PR card with me.
3)Not sure you are from which country but i will be travelling from India,can my Indian account balance(savings account) in INR (more than minimum required for a single person) hold good as POF or for precaution shall i get them through a demand draft in CAD?
4)I am a bachelor so i wont be carrying any expensive items except laptop etc,all i will have is my clothes and documents do i still need to prepare a list of items that i have brought in from India?I will have the same items with me while i will be back in Nov.

Thanks in advance.