+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Questions

Ess76

Mar 20, 2015
Hari412 said:
I will be doing a short landing at Niagara Falls in July and have questions.

1- Can i take a bank statement in USD as POF?

2- I was planning to visit Ottawa and as Montreal is not too far, I would like to go there. Am I allowed to enter Quebec? Also can I work in Quebec? If not when can I have rights to work there?
Hello House,

I am my family (a wife and 2 sons) are currently expecting our passports back from the canadian embassy, hopefully with the PR visa.
In preparation for our landing, we are a biot concerned as to the best time to land. One of our concerns is the timing of our kids starting school. Please can anyone advise on this?

Regards,
Essien

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Ess76 said:
Hello House,

I am my family (a wife and 2 sons) are currently expecting our passports back from the canadian embassy, hopefully with the PR visa.
In preparation for our landing, we are a biot concerned as to the best time to land. One of our concerns is the timing of our kids starting school. Please can anyone advise on this?

Regards,
Essien
schools start in september - is that your question?

angel987

Jan 15, 2015
I will be landing at 7 pm. is there any way i can deposit money in bank on same day? is there bank facility in the toronto yyz airport. how much it cost for a room for a couple in brampton, missisauga?

aneirin

Jul 16, 2015
angel987 said:
I will be landing at 7 pm. is there any way i can deposit money in bank on same day? is there bank facility in the toronto yyz airport. how much it cost for a room for a couple in brampton, missisauga?
google.ca

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
angel987 said:
there is no bank in yyz.

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
Hello Folks , Please help me on this last query ...... I have my PR visa - My question is What is the minimum amount I could carry to canada at the time of landing ? Thanks in Advance.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
aashu287 said:
Hello Folks , Please help me on this last query ...... I have my PR visa - My question is What is the minimum amount I could carry to canada at the time of landing ? Thanks in Advance.
depends on your family size. check the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
Hey there , thanks for your reply I have seen the table link below ....I have pr visa and at the time of processing i had show 9 lacs but now I have I have 5 lacs left so will it be OK to carry and land in Canada . Some of ma friends say that I can carry a minimum amout 5000$ to canada I need not to show the exact amount pof the one I showed @processing .

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aashu287 said:
Hey there , thanks for your reply I have seen the table link below ....I have pr visa and at the time of processing i had show 9 lacs but now I have I have 5 lacs left so will it be OK to carry and land in Canada . Some of ma friends say that I can carry a minimum amout 5000$ to canada I need not to show the exact amount pof the one I showed @ processing .
What your friends say it's irrelevant. What's important is what CIC says.